What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Silver said he shouldn't start such a thread since scarce shall time soon seem.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
'keedoke. Couldn't resist. Been super duper busy with life stuff lately. Told myself I wasn't going to bother with a thread, I'll never have time to keep it up, take pictures, all that crap. I've got a 21-day old baby. No way.

..and here we are! So, with all that said, you'll see any glory or witness any failures outta this garden, .. ..when I'm able to get around to updating! I'll do my damnedest to keep with garden-type updates/photos weekly, but if I fall short, .. Sorry! But there's plenty of other, most of it better, stuff for y'all to peruse here on ye olde mag. (Imagine a 'wink' here, except I'm saving my photos, by god..)

Rockin' a 600 W HPS in a 3' x 4' room, 400 CFM exhaust, .. Um. I think that's it for the relevant details. Nothin' to brag about.

Four plants, in 5 gallon containers.

Dirt. It's what's for dinner.

Two of what I'm convinced is my flavorite plant on the planet, at least to grow (and consume) - Nightmare Diesels.

One Deathstar. One Dirty Girlscouts #3 (UK Cheese x GSC, I reckon)

Right around the flip or so.:

picture.php

..a short time later:

picture.php

Panties and boosters:

picture.php

Nightmare Diesel @ 30 days:

picture.php

Room:

picture.php

L rear: Nightmare Diesel

R rear: Dirty GS Cookies #3

R front: Deathstar

L front: Nightmare Diesel

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:lurk: front row again - even if I never chime in...I watch.

The DeathStar really impressed me...not going to lie. The straight up rank rotten skunkiness that came out of those nugs - impressed a lot of people, actually.

Deathstar = closest thing I've smelt to old school RKS...that's just my opinion vs what I've grown...but I was very impressed to say the least.

dank.Frank

Mister_D

Veteran
Now why didn't somebody come immediately rouse me from my bunk and inform me about this new thread!? WTF silver, I thought we were friends :laughing:

Pulling up a seat for the show :biggrin: Things look very healthy bro. Still in your sexy soil mix I presume? Done with that aptus non-sense?

silver hawaiian

Veteran
I can honestly say... Your garden has never looked better !
You know I'm in...

Thankee! It's been a welcome change back to overhead-willie, with the benefit of an air-cooled reflector. Heat was beginning to be an issue in the bare-bulb styl-ee gimmick.

front row again - even if I never chime in...I watch.

The DeathStar really impressed me...not going to lie. The straight up rank rotten skunkiness that came out of those nugs - impressed a lot of people, actually.

Deathstar = closest thing I've smelt to old school RKS...that's just my opinion vs what I've grown...but I was very impressed to say the least.

Happy to see you here .frank! This'll be my second run with the Deathstar. First one was pretty shitty in the circumstances/grow department, but I'll be damned if she didn't still smoke well. I'm excited to see how she does this time around.

This one really reminds me of the Sensi Star we used to get back in '01-'02. Deep earthy musky taste.. Mmmm..

Silver shoulda said still staying stylin son and all.

Ha! Here's hoping to keep hopping with frickin' fantastic photos and informative updates!

Now why didn't somebody come immediately rouse me from my bunk and inform me about this new thread!? WTF silver, I thought we were friends

Pulling up a seat for the show Things look very healthy bro. Still in your sexy soil mix I presume? Done with that aptus non-sense?

:laughing: I'd be lying if I said your new thread didn't spark me to finally start this one. ..and I also thought we were friends too, until I had to stumble unassisted into your new digs. ;)

Back to sexytime serl fer certain! Seems extra lurvly this time 'round too. :greenstars:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Hey kw! Always happy to see you 'round!

Day 35

Sometimes you get full auto (lazy :joint:)

picture.php

..And sometimes you try wide shots with the 60mm :laughing:

picture.php

Oh - it's worth noting, mostly in my own defense, I don't edit any of these photos. Mostly because I'm too dumb to know how, but even if I knew, I'm pretty sure I'd be too lazy. :joint:

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
WHAT?! Silver, HORIZONTAL?! How do you like it man? I am starting to think that Vert my just be too much for my skill set ATM...

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
rocking it hard man, will be lurking here, best of luck to this grow, even if your not sure how much time you can put in it, for now it seems to be top notch and thats all that matters!