What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000 watt multi-strain grow kens gdp,sfv og, space queen and girl scout

hey guys just wanted a place to post some pictures to help keep me motivated.

400mh for veg (about 5 weeks)
1000hps horti for flower started 4-14-2012
secret jardin dr80 (30"x30") for veg/clones/ moms(once i find some)
secret jardin dr120 (4x4 tent) flower

i use botanicare pure blend pro gro and roots excelurator for veg 300-650 ppm and
pure blend pro bloom with 1ml of bloombastic not sure on ppm but will know when i get there

using tap water 100-150ppm if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. also feel free to add pics since at the very most i will only be able to take pics once a week as i only see them once a week.

the pictures are starting out on day 1 of 12/12, all plants are in i think 3.5-4.5 gal square pots and there are 13 of them. the genetics have not been verified i just picked up whatever i could from a somewhat reputable source, was only gonna get 12 but could not pass on the gsc( even though it was 30$).

for any of you firmiliar with gsc, new wave and all that please let me know if my girl scout looks legit:thank you:they are the first 5 pics
cant seem to figure out how to make photos larger(pics large in later posts)

Attachments

• 4-14 (16).jpg
    4-14 (16).jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 4-14 (15).jpg
    4-14 (15).jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 4-14 (14).jpg
    4-14 (14).jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 4-14 (12).jpg
    4-14 (12).jpg
    108 KB · Views: 11
  • 4-14 (6).jpg
    4-14 (6).jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 4-14 (7).jpg
    4-14 (7).jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 4-14 (8).jpg
    4-14 (8).jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 4-14 (10).jpg
    4-14 (10).jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 4-14 (11).jpg
    4-14 (11).jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 4-14 (3).jpg
    4-14 (3).jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 10
just a couple more pictures

Attachments

• 4-14 (3).jpg
    4-14 (3).jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 4-14 (5).jpg
    4-14 (5).jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 4-14 (4).jpg
    4-14 (4).jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 4-14 (2).jpg
    4-14 (2).jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 4-14 (1).jpg
    4-14 (1).jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 10

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
You must be from the Bay with those strains.....

Those pics DO NOT look like GSC.....

Garden Looks Good! :tiphat:

Thanks for stopping by krunch and toxic....Hey krunch does that look like new wave or any of the other cuts? Or did I just get schnookered haha. Anyway thanks for the kind words and enjoy the show!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
that plant looks like cherry pie in veg...GSC is cherry pie x og kush..

we'l know for sure when its flowered out..but the regular green fan leaves and bright green stems are a giveaway..

real cookies will have purple tinted stems and dark green leaves..

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Nice tent setup you've got running. It looks like you're in for a nice harvest. Best of luck.

-Funk

Thanks for the info yes4prop215 I wouldn't mind having a cherry pie around but I'm still on the hunt for a real gsc. Thanks for stopping by Funk!

and the flowering ladies at 14 days, ill attempt to take better pics when things get more interesting.
feeding at 700ppm 45ml pbp bloom 2ml bloombastic per 5 gal

picture.php

picture.php

this is the one i was told is GS Cookies but i was told it does not look to be a real one.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

update

update

update time pics from cinco de mayo

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

suspected fake girl scout
picture.php

gdp if i remember correctly, next week ill label pictures better. too many cervecas i suppose
picture.php

gdp
picture.php

gdp
picture.php

i dont recall this fine lady's name..better labeled pics next week
picture.php

moms to be chuggin along
picture.php

and some sloppy notes
picture.php

thats all for now folks. have a good night everyone

Thanks for stopping by pyrite. I'm using a 30 site ez cloner and with the extras I can't come to toss I put in rockwool or rapid rooters.those ones haven't rooted yet and by the time I was able to check them Saturday they were pretty dried out so don't know if those will root or not.
Anyway if anyone has any other questions or comments lay em on me

Not an update

Not an update

Hey all no updates as I was in a motorcycle accident Sunday and my motor in my car seized on the bridge Saturday, I had no way to get to them. For anyone into imports its a 93 integra with a b18c with head work,ran 13.7 in quarter on slicks. Oil pump stopped pumping and it quietly took its last breath and sputtered to a stop.r.i.p for that motor, and as for the motorcycle accident, my ligaments in my knee are stretched and something about miniscus but nothing is broken so it could have been worse. Though it cost about 1000( no health insurance) and the woman at fault took off without even stopping to see If I was ok. Not my best week but everything happens for a reason. Have a good week everyone and stay safe

Plants are being fed 700 ppm this week (45ml Pbp bloom, 5ml bloombastic)per 5gal
Next week will be 775-800ppm (50ml bloom 6ml bloombastic)per 5gal

Endur

Veteran
Hey all no updates as I was in a motorcycle accident Sunday and my motor in my car seized on the bridge Saturday, I had no way to get to them. For anyone into imports its a 93 integra with a b18c with head work,ran 13.7 in quarter on slicks. Oil pump stopped pumping and it quietly took its last breath and sputtered to a stop.r.i.p for that motor, and as for the motorcycle accident, my ligaments in my knee are stretched and something about miniscus but nothing is broken so could have been worse. Though it will cost about 1000( no insurance) and the woman at fault took off without even stopping to see If I was ok. Not my best week but everything happens for a reason. Have a good week everyone and stay safe

Plants are being fed 700 ppm this week (45ml Pbp bloom, 5ml bloombastic)per 5gal
Next week will be 775-800ppm (50ml bloom 6ml bloombastic)per 5gal

Sad to hear about tha DA...
I have had two, within the last 10 years. Still have one,thats a Stock 93 LS with JDM headlights, side marker lights.

I wish I had more time & $$ to put into the DA, but I have been concentrating on getting my RUCKUS going.

My First DA I had, Miss that whip.
newPicture036.jpg

newpics01-20-2010001-1.jpg

Project DA
dags.jpg

newPicture026.jpg

Get Well Bro, & Good Luck Mang
Peace
Endur

thanks toxic and endur for the kind words... thats one clean da. my upgrades i was planning were jdm one pieces and amber corners. i already have the side markers just gotta install them, but now i gotta do a motor first.

that was right when i got her, it was missing all the interior on passenger side(glove box blower motor kick panel etc..) because of a common leak previous owner could not figure out. got everything from pick and pull
picture.php

about a week later and 90$ in supplies
picture.php

also got some hids since headlights sucked just 5000k tho not super blue
picture.php

and then stuck on the bridge where she died
picture.php

did i mention i was on the bridge for 2 hours lol, only one tow truck driver works the bridge(cal trans) and outside companies arent allowed. he said i looked like i was in a safe spot so he helped all 3 other cars first though my call was recieved first. its all good though since i was literally 3 miles from home he took m the car there instead of to the first exit like they are supposed to