What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PNW Dogshit

CheechWizard

The dogshit is a cross between the Panama red x Colombian gold x Mexican. It is 12 weeks and is alive in well in Southern Oregon/Portland. We also still have the 'Colorado' Cough. Which is NL5/Haze. It goes 11 weeks. Both are a complete knockout punch... Some of the strongest stuff around.

ThaDocta

Veteran
We still have her and going strong as ever. Been keeping her in clone since 2004. Dank old school herb. No idea the lineage, although I have grown some Columbian Red hybrid that shared a lot of similarities.

Some guys in Portland said it came from Wisconsin?, Michigan, or somewhere in the Northern Midwest originally and came out to Oregon.

Charles Xavier doesn't know what he's talking about. 10 years ago the Cali/Humboldt DS and Portland DS were united, they are the exact same plant and strain.

Peace

T

thesloppy

Anybody in/near PDX know where this cut is hiding these days? :tiphat:

Now that things are legal-like, and I can be less paranoid about sharing this hobby of ours, I'm gonna resume the hunt for this cut once again. I keep drooling over Archive's beans, and would love to pheno hunt through those, but I just dunno that I have the space/time to do so in my little closet.

squatty

I'm in pdx but don't know where it is locally. I did see that the Archive seeds are on discount now. Have you checked out Oregon green seed for other local strains?

T

thesloppy

I'm in pdx but don't know where it is locally. I did see that the Archive seeds are on discount now. Have you checked out Oregon green seed for other local strains?

I'll take a look, thanks. :tiphat:

T

thesloppy

Seems like at least 5-10 guys in this thread have it.... and live in Oregon.... just sayin....

I've actually had several folks in this thread contact me with promises over the years, but none of them followed through.

rykus

Damn stoners:biggrin: Just saying if you have the time it might be worth being a little more persistent and nail down a meeting or shoot someone a couple bucks to mail you one if their paraniod.... I have had to hunt down a few strains over the years and most took time effort and sometimes money to truly get ahold of.... the elusive Rene i'm 1500$ and years of test runs, and still don't have the real one yet....

most of them though people just forget you asked 10 min later and continue on with their life.... then are like oh yeah i can do that when reminded..... and repeat.

Good luck and be persistent, I guess I know you have the second part going on as this thread is years old and still current!

LostTribe

Premium user
So did anyone ever find any of these cuts? Someone was talking about pdx I thought but that might have been a hybrid.

Anyone try the Docta's Poochie love (pnwdogshit x face-off OG) or the (pnwdogshit x memory loss)?? I lost track and really miss that stuff it was superb only had it a few times.

Last edited:

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Does anyone happen to have a veg shot of the DS?

I have a pack of Archives Dogshit x Dosidos going and found at least 8 females in it, I'm assuming the dosido leaners have the deeper leaf serrations but cant really find many pics of the DogShit anywhere online.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow just seen this thread and i was given Dogshit Haze seeds from a Haze Head from New Jersey years back telling me it was some of his best and ive done a few X's with it over the years.

Defo sounds spot on for description 10-11 weeks, great yield nice cola and solid for a Haze ( Haze solid), cat piss type smell taste but not your normal cat piss Haze , amazing potent High, very unique unlike any Haze ive had , indica body hit but your head is flying Sativa High and its like a giraffe your head trying to separate from your body 😆, never had a High like that ever.

Il dig out some buds tomorrow from jar and post them see if anyone see any similarities but from reading everyone's descriptions im 99% sure as never seen this Haze before, especially in Europe.

Last edited:

Eleutherios

Nice. I picked up that cross from Bodhi at Great Lakes. Electric hashplant.
Did you run it yet? I had the cup winning cut of Reeferman's G13 x Haze years ago and made a fantastic cross with it. I'm hoping for something in the same ballpark. I saw a post about the Jack x 88G13HP that looked super promising. The PNW DS sounds like a far better line than Jack IMO. To me Jack is just always kind of missing something.

Dutchland

Poochie Love is one of the best medical strains here in Maryland, Everyone loves her... She grows some serious Monster Hazy Sativa colas, and the flower tests around and over 30%
So now I am trying to find the PNW 🐶💩 for breeding
Pics+Grown by Culta of Poochie Love
1699594452934.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 18-24-13 CULTA (@cultaig) • Instagram photos and videos.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 18-24-13 CULTA (@cultaig) • Instagram photos and videos.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 18-24-05 CULTA (@cultaig) • Instagram photos and videos.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 18-24-05 CULTA (@cultaig) • Instagram photos and videos.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 54

Dutchland

wow!

I have cut of Land Mine from Docta, and it is superior.
I've had Landmine before, from the same grower... it had a couple seeds in it. I guess they didn't chose the best pheno. Probably just a pheno thing but the Poochie was way better. Did you get a "breeder cut" or did you just mean from Archive's seeds?

NotCookies503

Poochie Love is one of the best medical strains here in Maryland, Everyone loves her... She grows some serious Monster Hazy Sativa colas, and the flower tests around and over 30%
So now I am trying to find the PNW 🐶💩 for breeding
Pics+Grown by Culta of Poochie Love View attachment 18916556
Dang, I’d love a cut of that! We have access to many delicious archive cuts here in Oregon but no longer can get poochie love sadly :(

Munson

3 diff Poochie Love bx’s. Tall, medium, and short so far.

Attachments

• IMG_0122.jpeg
    IMG_0122.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0123.jpeg
    IMG_0123.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0124.jpeg
    IMG_0124.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10