Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Destroyer grow/smoke report

Thread Title Search
Destroyer grow/smoke report Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-09-2007, 07:23 PM #1
mastergrow
Old school grower

mastergrow will become famous soon enoughmastergrow will become famous soon enoughmastergrow will become famous soon enough
Destroyer grow/smoke report

As promised, another report from the winter grow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannaBioGen
Description:
Breeder: CannaBioGen

This 100 Sativa strain is a cross of Meao Thai and an early and stable Mexico/Colombia. The exceptional backcross of two of our best females took over 7 years. The total acclimatization of the mother Thai has been so difficult that we decided to introduce an earlier Sativa, as well as productive, and add its characteristics.

The result is a strain which represents the state-of-the-art of Sativa with an exotic predominance of Thai.

The small and numerous bracteas are covered with a big amount of trichomes full of THC, carrying even 92 trichomes in some bracteas by mm2.

Environmental conditions should be rather dry during bloom and with nutrients level quite low, specially nitrogen.

Flowering period is from 8 to 12 weeks depending of growing conditions.

Medium/high yield outdoors and some less in indoors. Suitable with grows using SOG and SCROG techniques.

Outdoor: Early November

Flower Time: 8 - 12 weeks
Seeds 12
Environment: Indoor or Outdoor
I germed 5 Destroyer seeds (standard), and ended up w/ all 5 being female. I grew them in ProMix, and fed them w/ liquid organic nutes...generally at half suggested strength.

They were vegged under a 400w halide for 45 days @ 18/6, and flowered @ 12/12 under a 400w HPS w/ five 42w spiral flourescent table lamps for side light. The 5 plants ranged from 72-91 days in flowering time, and ended up being between 3.5 and 5 feet tall at harvest in 3 gal pots.

I ended up w/ 210g (about 7.37oz) of dried, manicured, cured bud total from all 5 plants. I consider this to be a good yield for my setup, but I'm sure that a much better yield could be had w/ larger pots and more room and light...these 5 were grown in a 4x4' closet space w/ 7 other ladies.

About average smell during flower.

As you will see in the photos below, Destroyer can be pretty branchy...typical sativa. Topping the plant really makes her sprawl!

The smoke is smooth, and buzz is "let's do it!"...you can actually get stuff accomplished w/ this stuff! Powerful high.

I had 2 phenos. Pheno #1 (2 plants) have a pleasant lemon-lime taste after cure, and pheno #2 (3 plants) have the taste of fresh dill. I was somewhat disappointed that none of my plants had that wonderful "old school thai" flavor, but I still have 7 more seeds.

Overall, I would rate Destroyer 9 out of 10.

Pheno #1...

click to enlarge

Pheno #2...

-Mastergrow

17 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:27 PM #2

nice cola!!!

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:28 PM #3
indicalover

Beautiful plants man. Crazy resin content. Nice Job!

Was there any anxiety to the high.

Old 05-09-2007, 07:32 PM #4
moth
forever young

moth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nicemoth is just really nice
Dam Beautiful Bro !

Eveytime I have enough money saved for them beans they seem to be out of stock.

Last edited by moth; 05-09-2007 at 09:10 PM..
moth is offline Quote

Old 05-09-2007, 08:36 PM #5
Raco
secretion engineer

Raco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivor
Gorgeous!!
I´m going to forward this to the breeder

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-09-2007, 08:40 PM #6

LOVELY

Well done, you are going to enjoy that.

Peace, hhf

Old 05-10-2007, 03:50 AM #7
A.N.Other
milk?

A.N.Other has a spectacular aura aboutA.N.Other has a spectacular aura aboutA.N.Other has a spectacular aura aboutA.N.Other has a spectacular aura about
fantastic report bros. thanks a lot for sharing, i have been waiting for this since I saw your pics in Flower Pix. really gorgeous looking plants, which of the two phenos did you prefer, they sound very different in flavour, was the high similar with the two?

sounds like this needs to be tried, you can never have to many clear, functional, manageable sativa highs in the garden!

thanks again for sharing

You found out what we knew all along. Keeping us down won't make us weak, it makes us strong.
A.N.Other is offline Quote

Old 05-10-2007, 11:50 AM #8
chaingmai

chaingmai will become famous soon enough
damn thats a big as cola!!
chaingmai is offline Quote

Old 05-10-2007, 05:04 PM #9
mastergrow
Old school grower

mastergrow will become famous soon enoughmastergrow will become famous soon enoughmastergrow will become famous soon enough
Thanks for the compliments ...everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.N. Other
which of the two phenos did you prefer, they sound very different in flavour, was the high similar with the two?
The high is similar in both phenos, but I personally prefer the taste of pheno 1...lemon-lime w/ just a hint of pine cleaner...lol.

Oh, and here is a pic of the bud after a month of cure.

(click to enlarge)

MG

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:27 PM #10
vidro

vidro is on a distinguished road
hi
the pic oh pheno #2 is both outstanding and funny at the sme time!
hail to the master!!
vidro is offline Quote