What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Struggling with plants..

Fixer

From what I've read if you know the conversion factor of you meter you can reliably convert ppm to EC. The meters I buy all use a .50 conversion factor. So for 1000 ppm you get an EC of 2.0 In any case just mix the same level of ppm/EC each time you mix.

blue lab

blue lab

I think I need a better meter I'm going to find a nice ec meter

I have bought every color of meters for 30 years . I must admit that blue lab are an excl3lmt product. I am sure there are others but the blue lab ph and ec are both waterproof and rugged and reasonable profe

Ive been letting it dry out feed it with low ppms im gping to get a new ec meter im just broke right now lol

But my seedlings are doing great and i got a jungle cream clone thats been doing great

The cheap leds I got seem to work for 50 bucks I wont complain

So heres the update the plant is cpming back should be all green by Wednesday

My seeds and new clone are loving this led thinking of upgrading to Mars hydro leds at somepoint

Attachments

• 20201128_214601.jpg
    20201128_214601.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 20201128_214528.jpg
    20201128_214528.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 29

dramamine

It looks like the coco needs to be more evenly watered. When the new roots hit the dry perimeter, the coco will draw moisture and nutrients out of them by osmosis. I think that's why they look so hungry. You don't want the coco waterlogged, but bone dry areas are bad news.

Im still struggling with watering in veg there in 1 gal pots I dont even get run off when I water ph is right there about 6 in from base of plant I use a 9oz solo cup and give them 2.5 to 3 of them...so I gave them water 2 days ago there were really dry gave them a low dose of food and 2.5 9oz solo cups...

So im going to give them 4 days

I have seeds going great its just 4 or 5 other plants that im struggling with

Now a week into flower and there perfect almost the flower should be great I also switched to remo and man I really like them they seem happier

I gave them 3 sprays them seem to look better

So my plan is to run the remo nutrients as they say on the bottle and then add half mil of calimagic to fix the issiue

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Real drag we have problems with plants don’t get discouraged keep on doing what you’re doing Experience is the best teacher there is ... never stop growing