What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purity growing, veganic growing, and hyperemesis syndrome

So there is allot of talk about cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome being caused by neem products.

I read about someone that stopped using cannabis because of his symptoms, and decided to grow his own without neem and other additives, he found that his highs were the best they ever were and he had no more symptoms or trips to the doctor.

https://coloradocannabistours.com/marijuana-legalization/cannabis-hyperemesis-syndrome-part-5/

I believe it was the same person this article is talking about. But the link to that grower is not working.

Purity and veganic growing, the best way to grow cannabis, and any plant for that matter.
Its the abscense of additives, including plant oils, and plant extracts. And the abscense of animal (including fish/insects) products, as pests love them, especially manure (yuck, who want to smoke converted poop).

Have you tried going organic and veganic, with no additives, oils, plant extracts etc.. ?

If you do decide to use plant oils, remember, they are usually fake, and even if they are not, they will ruin the natural aromas of the plant. Not to mention affecting the high of the smoke.
Garden of life has a legitimate line of organic plant oils if need be, I did extensive testing on many plant oil brands and found garden of life to be legit.
I recommend boiling said organic plant, pressing the juices out, and using that as a spray.

Also cinnamon oil contains Coumarin, a very toxic substance, Cinnamomum verum (true cinnamon) whilst rarer and more expensive does not, if you use it i recommend making a brew of it, oils are usually fake.

Last piece of wisdom, throw out your cannabis, keep your 24 week pure sativas, if you live somewhere without enough sun, 12/12 some those seeds indoors 8 weeks before growing season, then take outdoors you won't regret it

throw out your indicas and hybrids,
Sincereley

:gday:

Latest posts

Latest posts