Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > The lets hate on indica thread

Thread Title Search
The lets hate on indica thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-19-2020, 04:49 AM #11
Dr.Young
Lvl 1 Peasant

Dr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant future
Ethiopia has a tie to Jamaica, and im pretty sure thats is where jamaican magic be mon.

Old 11-19-2020, 05:26 AM #12
PollenChuckKing
Banned

PollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to all
Yeah great idea ,
lord knows we don't have nearly enough things to fight about.
Let's create dischord and division in our own community.
for immutable characteristics in our dna.
some med patients have crippling insomnia that only heavy indicas help with.
maybe we should round them up and persecute them right ?
PollenChuckKing is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2020, 05:42 AM #13
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
Nothing is stopping anyone from growing pure Sativas, If that's what you want then grow them.

Sativas and Indicas are not exactly the same which is why both are important.

Happy Holidays.

troutman is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2020, 05:43 AM #14
OnlyPureSativas

OnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of light
I doubt anyone needs indica. The right sativa can treat pain and insomnia smoked, imagine eaten. There are places im the world where their landrace sativa was used as medicine for centuries

And we should keep the community together, but let's face it, most people in this community either dont know, don't care, or are actively hybridising sativas out of existence
OnlyPureSativas is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2020, 05:43 AM #15
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
What is it about people that smoke "sativas only" that gives them a superiority complex?

they're high!
unclefishstick is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2020, 05:53 AM #16
Fatty Pneumonia

Fatty Pneumonia will become famous soon enoughFatty Pneumonia will become famous soon enough
You're nothing but a sativa supremacist!!
Indica Lives Matter
Fatty Pneumonia is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2020, 05:58 AM #17
Chi13

Chi13 has a brilliant futureChi13 has a brilliant futureChi13 has a brilliant futureChi13 has a brilliant futureChi13 has a brilliant futureChi13 has a brilliant futureChi13 has a brilliant futureChi13 has a brilliant futureChi13 has a brilliant futureChi13 has a brilliant futureChi13 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyPureSativas View Post
I doubt anyone needs indica. The right sativa can treat pain and insomnia smoked, imagine eaten. There are places im the world where their landrace sativa was used as medicine for centuries

And we should keep the community together, but let's face it, most people in this community either dont know, don't care, or are actively hybridising sativas out of existence
I love pure sativa's but this is just wrong. I agree about hybridisation but that doesn't mean that everyone needs sativa, or even wants it.

What do you think would happen if you gave an electric high thc sativa to a schizophrenic, insomniac, someone suffering anxiety, someone weaning themselves off opiates, just to give a few examples? Many sativas contain almost zero CBD, which has been shown to have many medical benefits, from pain to anti psychotic.
Chi13 is online now Quote

Old 11-19-2020, 07:57 AM #18
Brother Nature

Brother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefishstick View Post
they're high!

I prefer Sativas myself and get very high off of them too, but I don't feel that makes them better than another strain in another situation. The most memorable experience I've ever had smoking was in Costa Rica with some random Rastas Id met while bungee jumping, they shared some of the most schwaggy looking red bud with me, smoked in a corn husk joint, that got me higher in a different way than anything I'd smoked since or before. The shit was like psychedelic cocaine with a serenity that neither of those drugs give you. I'd love to have that again, but not all the time. An example I'd offer for the benefits of Indicas is medicinal. Recently my mother has been diagnosed with Neuromyelitis Optica (an MS like condition that starts attacking the optic nerve and travels through the brain stem eventually leading to death), her brother who has been growing SE Asian Sativas for the last 30-40 years, gave her some to assist with the condition and she simply couldn't handle it and didn't like it, she didn't need the head high. After the steroids and other medications gave her more negatives than positives she asked me to source something for her. I had recently grown some Phantom Cookies x Black Domina, a strain that while very strong, I didn't personally like. But, it did wonders for her, she said it was the first time in years she'd actually felt good, not just high, but without the thought of her condition and actually content. It's great that the OP here loves Sativas, we need more people to get on that train, but like the political threads here the Sativa threads seem to get very heated and full of ego and seem to cause more division than love. We could get into the taxonomy of cannabis and argue about how all drug varieties are technically Cannabis Sativa, even the 'shitty' hybrids of today, but what's the point of sowing more division in this world? And anyone whose high shouldn't have any sense of hatred towards anything, but it seems a lot of the 'Sativa Only' dudes do, so what is it about that type of cannabis that leads to this? I don't think it's the weed...

(I appreciate your tone there though Unc, getting high is what it's all about)
Brother Nature is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2020, 08:15 AM #19
shawkmon
Pleasantly dissociated

shawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud of
I ONLY KISS GIRLZ WHO PUFF SATIVA indica breath is skank rank , shawk2020

I think youz guyz misty the pointy of the thread , its humor

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.
Henry David Thoreau
shawkmon is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2020, 08:18 AM #20
Cvh

Cvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivor
Cvh is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.