What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The lets hate on indica thread

:gday:

In this thread you can vent your hate towards indicas and hybrids, without heroin cough i mean indica addicts telling you sativas look shwaggy

I my self am a pure sativa only guy, if i can eradicate every cannabis plant that takes less than 20 weeks to flower I would do it an instant. And strains like dr grinspoon, what the, how does a hybrid take 20 weeks to flower, its an abomination.

Indicas are depressing and intoxicating, I may as well use opiates or alcohol.
Indicas dont get me high. They are boring. They are a waste of soil.

Here is an original article you wont find those junkies at high times writing, by "R" Indica Madness

Attachments

• user65088_pic205210_1256760747.jpg
    user65088_pic205210_1256760747.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 54
  • user65088_pic205208_1256760747.jpg
    user65088_pic205208_1256760747.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 53
  • user65088_pic205209_1256760747.jpg
    user65088_pic205209_1256760747.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 46

Green Squall

You say you would eradicate indicas if you could, so I take it you don't give a crap about people who use them for medical issues?

'Boogieman'

You say you would eradicate indicas if you could, so I take it you don't give a crap about people who use them for medical issues?

Not to mention most people can't grow a 20 week sativa in their climate. I will stick to hybrids that can actually finish in my climate rather than growing something that may never reach maturity. My limited experience with (almost) pure sativas is a strong high but if I smoke it often it becomes very weak.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I love pure sativa's and 20 weekers, but indica's and hybrids have their place. Some indica's and hybrids have good high's.

I grew a great 17 week Ethiopian pure sativa. My only grinspoon was a 20 week pheno with zero indica traits? So I'm not sure about a few of your statements.

I think a lot of indica's and hybrids have become quite bland, and not much difference between varieties. Much of the magic I believes lies in older varieties, both sativa and indica.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!

In this thread you can vent your hate towards indicas and hybrids, without heroin cough i mean indica addicts telling you sativas look shwaggy

I my self am a pure sativa only guy, if i can eradicate every cannabis plant that takes less than 20 weeks to flower I would do it an instant. And strains like dr grinspoon, what the, how does a hybrid take 20 weeks to flower, its an abomination.

Indicas are depressing and intoxicating, I may as well use opiates or alcohol.
Indicas dont get me high. They are boring. They are a waste of soil.

Here is an original article you wont find those junkies at high times writing, by "R" Indica Madness

:~

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I sure miss the ganja I toked way up in the back hills of Jamaica in the winter of '72 and winter of '73...

Mind soaring, no ceiling, made you wanna go hiking thru the Jamaican mountains on a trip of new discoveries...giggling most of the way...

Yeah great idea ,
lord knows we don't have nearly enough things to fight about.
Let's create dischord and division in our own community.
for immutable characteristics in our dna.
some med patients have crippling insomnia that only heavy indicas help with.
maybe we should round them up and persecute them right ?

troutman

Seed Whore
Nothing is stopping anyone from growing pure Sativas, If that's what you want then grow them. :tiphat:

Sativas and Indicas are not exactly the same which is why both are important. ;)

picture.php

I doubt anyone needs indica. The right sativa can treat pain and insomnia smoked, imagine eaten. There are places im the world where their landrace sativa was used as medicine for centuries

And we should keep the community together, but let's face it, most people in this community either dont know, don't care, or are actively hybridising sativas out of existence :frown:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I doubt anyone needs indica. The right sativa can treat pain and insomnia smoked, imagine eaten. There are places im the world where their landrace sativa was used as medicine for centuries

And we should keep the community together, but let's face it, most people in this community either dont know, don't care, or are actively hybridising sativas out of existence :frown:
I love pure sativa's but this is just wrong. I agree about hybridisation but that doesn't mean that everyone needs sativa, or even wants it.

What do you think would happen if you gave an electric high thc sativa to a schizophrenic, insomniac, someone suffering anxiety, someone weaning themselves off opiates, just to give a few examples? Many sativas contain almost zero CBD, which has been shown to have many medical benefits, from pain to anti psychotic.

Brother Nature

they're high!:kos:

I prefer Sativas myself and get very high off of them too, but I don't feel that makes them better than another strain in another situation. The most memorable experience I've ever had smoking was in Costa Rica with some random Rastas Id met while bungee jumping, they shared some of the most schwaggy looking red bud with me, smoked in a corn husk joint, that got me higher in a different way than anything I'd smoked since or before. The shit was like psychedelic cocaine with a serenity that neither of those drugs give you. I'd love to have that again, but not all the time. An example I'd offer for the benefits of Indicas is medicinal. Recently my mother has been diagnosed with Neuromyelitis Optica (an MS like condition that starts attacking the optic nerve and travels through the brain stem eventually leading to death), her brother who has been growing SE Asian Sativas for the last 30-40 years, gave her some to assist with the condition and she simply couldn't handle it and didn't like it, she didn't need the head high. After the steroids and other medications gave her more negatives than positives she asked me to source something for her. I had recently grown some Phantom Cookies x Black Domina, a strain that while very strong, I didn't personally like. But, it did wonders for her, she said it was the first time in years she'd actually felt good, not just high, but without the thought of her condition and actually content. It's great that the OP here loves Sativas, we need more people to get on that train, but like the political threads here the Sativa threads seem to get very heated and full of ego and seem to cause more division than love. We could get into the taxonomy of cannabis and argue about how all drug varieties are technically Cannabis Sativa, even the 'shitty' hybrids of today, but what's the point of sowing more division in this world? And anyone whose high shouldn't have any sense of hatred towards anything, but it seems a lot of the 'Sativa Only' dudes do, so what is it about that type of cannabis that leads to this? I don't think it's the weed...

(I appreciate your tone there though Unc, getting high is what it's all about)

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
I ONLY KISS GIRLZ WHO PUFF SATIVA indica breath is skank rank , shawk2020

I think youz guyz misty the pointy of the thread , its humor