What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Widow Thai F3 fem male line

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Thx man those are seeds. Close to 5 weeks after pollination. Think the seeds will take a little longer to ripe how they look. Will cut the remaining auto also next week and hope there are some seeds.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Hi folks
I had to cut some tops of one plant. She is now in the other growspace so i don't risk infecting the others. Because of this i cut the remaining auto today. Its 33d past last pollination and totall 96 day since sprout. She also gaind a little more fost. Not much seeds visible but some are there.

picture.php

picture.php

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
63 days
Looks like they will be ready in a week or 2. Leafs turning light and only few white pistil on some plants.

picture.php

picture.php

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
The last harvested auto has some auto x photo seeds in the buds. Potency is good but but the taste got a little burned rubber note so imo overdone. Also the high is way more couchlock.

picture.php

P.S. seeds are not photoshopped they just grow out of the tip;)

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
70 days
A sampel from the left plant was promising but she has still some white hairs on lower buds. The right plant was not so good even though she is the most resinous imo. Took samples from the middle plants today but they still foxtail a little.

picture.php

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
77d
Cut the tops of one plant, from the tests so far the best. Left the lower buds with some white pistils. All other got some new pistil growth with most on the 2 middle plants. Will test them next week again.

picture.php

The very first plant from that line i tried indoors was ready with 12ish weeks every flower blown up but also looked different. She was grown under hps/cmh mix and had the pinkish hue on the base of the pistils i know from growing the f1 and f2 outdoors. This run is under led

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
84d

The right one will go down today but will leave some lower buds since the light is running anyway. The sample was nice but not as good as the already harvested. The middle 2 will get more time since the samples showed a little room to get stronger. Also when i look at the color change i think a week or 10d more.

picture.php

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
91d

Cut the middle left plant as a whole and the other will go down in a few days. Did not test them but they look ready to me.
Smoke test of the last harvested plant was ok but nothing special. I think i wont use the seeds for further generations, maybe when she gets more interesting with a cure.

picture.php

Was reading lately that high led intensity can case foxtailing maybe that was the case here.

Latest posts

Latest posts