What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Widow Thai F3 fem male line

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
1 week 11/13

picture.php

Looks like the line is male dominant. I got 5 males from the non auto plants so 10 males from 17 seeds.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
I cut all the auto males today and the pots with the auto fem went in my other place. The 2 photo plants in that pots were also females so i can separate possibles auto seeds by only pollinating a few branches of the auto fems with photo pollen.

picture.php

picture.php

teide

Veteran
Looking good, chiliwilli. They seem quite uniform. I'm pleased to see so slender leaves. Very nice red stemmed male. What are the aromas like now?

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Its hard for me to describe Stem rub is sweet, some are a little more spicy and all got that what i call greasy fatty base note i know from white russian.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Hi folks i cut one of the auto fem today because some mold development on one spot. Looked it up its a total of 63 day since sprouting. The buds are rock hard and there was no change over the last week. Smell is fruity with sour notes. I left some lower buds i dusted yesterday and today to develope some auto x photo seeds. Will see soon how the auto fem turns out and if there is some seeds in them.

picture.php

picture.php

teide

Veteran
Rock hard buds in less than 60 days, wow. Very promising. Hope it makes healthy seeds to continue this process. Backcrossing to what photo?

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
The good male i got from the photos. Cut the other males because they did not make visible pollen. Hope i can save a clone from that male but its almost 3 weeks since i cut them and still no roots development. From the 10 clones i got 2 surviver without roots the others rotted. Normal i got 90% cloned cuts :dunno:

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
21 day flower
The 2 pots with the autos went back in the tent. They had no good lighting for a week so they are behind in growth.

picture.php

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
The one male with visible pollen was used for 5 days of dusting. A lot of seeds are developing. No change with its clone.

picture.php

TheDarkStorm

You may not have enough time..but see if you can get some air layed clones...they might not reveg this late in flowering..but maybe worth a try to try and save your male.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Thx good recomendation will think about it.
Will also try to reveg the plant after pollen collection.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Dry pic of the harvested auto wt. Smoke is nice middle grad potent and buds are dense. Smell is not strong sour sweet spicy. The smoke is more sweet with sour spicy notes. Nice positive little uplifting hybrid high. I will keep this in the jar for some time and look how the smell and taste develope.

picture.php

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
28 days

A lot seed development also on the remaining auto fem. She will dev go beyond maturity to give the seeds time to mature. Something like 100 days total if i give the seeds 5 weeks to develope.

picture.php

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
I think there will be to less to share since its only one plant late pollinated. Lets see how the photo seeds turn out. Hope they have also an auto tendency.

teide

Veteran
Nice frost indeed. Looking better every day. Are those nanners, though? Hope those are seeds in the last photo.
You've really succeeded with the NLD pheno in your autos, very impressive.