Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > VerdantGreen > C4DDF2 grow-along.

Thread Title Search
C4DDF2 grow-along. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-2020, 04:05 PM #1
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivor
C4DDF2 grow-along.

Hi all, this is a test grow of the main, selected, batch of C4DD F2s. 4 males and 4 females were used.
[C4DD is a cross between the Chemdog D clone and rez's C4D (which is Chem 4 x Chem D IBL)]
Plants all show good vigor and no leaf variegation.

As for my setup, i will flower 2 of these un-topped among a group of 9 plants in a 2x2ft cab under a 140watt LED. Organic soil. 5 litre pots

VG

My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)
Verdantgreen's 84W LED Organic ScrOG

VerdantGreen's organic mod. ScrOG-236W LED

VerdantGreen's low wattage veg/flower cab,

VerdantGreen's 104 watt micro grow (ScrOG)

VerdantGreen's bin growing! 28W LED

VerdantGreen's Quarters - 187w LED organic mod. ScrOG

VerdantGreen's quarters - 250HPS organic mod. ScrOG

VerdantGreen's quarters - 205w LED Organic Mod. ScrOG

Last edited by VerdantGreen; 11-28-2020 at 03:24 PM..
VerdantGreen is offline Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 03:22 AM #2
assyrian

assyrian will become famous soon enough
Looking nice and squat VG.. How stanky do those chemys get? Straight gas?
assyrian is offline Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 12:51 PM #3
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivor
Hi there assyrian, The F1s ALL had a high chem D leaning funk, that proper sweaty gym socks fuelly pong... and an F2 i kept because it showed variation also had the same funk. it breeds pretty true - so fngers crossed, these are a good place to get that chem funk in seed form....

VG

My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Old 10-02-2020, 01:46 PM #4
BeAn v.2.0

BeAn v.2.0 has a brilliant futureBeAn v.2.0 has a brilliant futureBeAn v.2.0 has a brilliant futureBeAn v.2.0 has a brilliant futureBeAn v.2.0 has a brilliant futureBeAn v.2.0 has a brilliant futureBeAn v.2.0 has a brilliant futureBeAn v.2.0 has a brilliant futureBeAn v.2.0 has a brilliant futureBeAn v.2.0 has a brilliant futureBeAn v.2.0 has a brilliant future
Fart spray was in there
BeAn v.2.0 is online now Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 02:15 PM #5
VerdantGreen
Mentor

Yep, and possibly a touch of garlic....

Quote:
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Old 10-02-2020, 02:20 PM #6
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant future
Looking great, VG!

Looks like you've got your hand full with testing - best of luck moving forward.

§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 05:09 PM #7
VerdantGreen
Mentor

Yes, thanks, the next couple of weeks are going to be a challenge !

VG

Quote:
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Old 10-05-2020, 05:21 AM #8
eyesdownchronic

eyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant future
Very nice! Will be tagging along.
eyesdownchronic is offline Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 06:21 AM #9
jakespeed

jakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nice
I just had to try too, 4 for 4
jakespeed is offline Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 07:30 PM #10
VerdantGreen
Mentor

great start! they must be from the 'op' release ?

VG

Quote:
Gerard's Herbal (1636)