Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > Remember When

Thread Title Search
Remember When Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-19-2020, 07:16 PM #21
Cmoon

Cmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermanthegerman View Post
I remember as Corona was just name of a beer.

I jest you not some asain stores in my local pulled it off the shelf last week for the connection and put the bogroll and kitchen towel up 100%

its a good beer and their bogrolls shit

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-19-2020, 07:21 PM #22
Cmoon

Cmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud of
https://https://youtu.be/XMl6HnhFFIA

Old 03-19-2020, 07:23 PM #23
Sunshineinabag
Banned

Sunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivor
remember being blinded by the light?????

BUT MOMMA>>>>>>>>>THATS WHERE THA FUN IS!

https://youtu.be/33ptulhhQPg
Sunshineinabag is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-19-2020, 07:47 PM #24
Cmoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshineinabag View Post
remember being blinded by the light?????

BUT MOMMA>>>>>>>>>THATS WHERE THA FUN IS!

https://youtu.be/33ptulhhQPg

good number

Old 03-19-2020, 09:18 PM #25
gr866

gr866 is a name known to allgr866 is a name known to allgr866 is a name known to allgr866 is a name known to allgr866 is a name known to allgr866 is a name known to allgr866 is a name known to allgr866 is a name known to allgr866 is a name known to allgr866 is a name known to allgr866 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermanthegerman View Post
I remember as Corona was just name of a beer.

Not worried about the Corona virus, I drink Dos Equis, LOL

No vertical this run, LST in coco
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338099
gr866 is offline Quote

Old 03-19-2020, 09:26 PM #26
gr866

gr866 is a name known to allgr866 is a name known to allgr866 is a name known to allgr866 is a name known to allgr866 is a name known to allgr866 is a name known to allgr866 is a name known to allgr866 is a name known to allgr866 is a name known to allgr866 is a name known to allgr866 is a name known to all
I remember in 1979 had a friend who worked for the CIA bring me some seeds from Afghanistan.
Planted outside in the woods near my trailer.
Topped the shit out of it
Ended up about 7 feet tall, at least that big around. Could smell it when I turned off the highway onto the road that led up to the house.
When I dried it, could not let anyone come to the house, it stunk like a skunk. Pull 2.75 pounds off it.
Was and still is the best I have smoked ever and I have been smoking since 1963, am 72 now.
The taste was great, the smell was like a skunk and the high was wonderful. Have friend from that period that agree with me that it was the best smoke ever.
I also remember 14 cent gas.

No vertical this run, LST in coco
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338099
gr866 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-19-2020, 11:43 PM #27
Teddybrae

Well said, Cobber! I remember cheap fuel too ... and not having any money to buy it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr866 View Post
I remember in 1979 had a friend who worked for the CIA bring me some seeds from Afghanistan.
Planted outside in the woods near my trailer.
Topped the shit out of it
Ended up about 7 feet tall, at least that big around. Could smell it when I turned off the highway onto the road that led up to the house.
When I dried it, could not let anyone come to the house, it stunk like a skunk. Pull 2.75 pounds off it.
Was and still is the best I have smoked ever and I have been smoking since 1963, am 72 now.
The taste was great, the smell was like a skunk and the high was wonderful. Have friend from that period that agree with me that it was the best smoke ever.
I also remember 14 cent gas.

Old 03-20-2020, 12:49 PM #28
Sunshineinabag
Banned

Sunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivor
ciphon hoses were a thing
Sunshineinabag is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2020, 02:40 PM #29
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Neat thread Smokerman.
In my minds ear, I can almost
hear the sound they used to make
as they changed stations.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2020, 04:17 PM #30
Smokerman

Smokerman has much to be proud ofSmokerman has much to be proud ofSmokerman has much to be proud ofSmokerman has much to be proud ofSmokerman has much to be proud ofSmokerman has much to be proud ofSmokerman has much to be proud ofSmokerman has much to be proud ofSmokerman has much to be proud ofSmokerman has much to be proud ofSmokerman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gry View Post
Neat thread Smokerman.
In my minds ear, I can almost
hear the sound they used to make
as they changed stations.
Thanks, I was just taking a walk down memory lane.

Last edited by Smokerman; 03-20-2020 at 04:34 PM..
Smokerman is offline Quote