Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Anyone 'cured' prostate cancer with....

Thread Title Search
Anyone 'cured' prostate cancer with.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-14-2019, 11:27 PM #11
I'mback
Comfortably numb!

I'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by moose eater View Post
Watched the Tommy Chong video. The later parts are largely socio-political, not that they're without merit.

But during the early part that was more applicable, TC referenced using oil in the form of a suppository.

Bingo!! 1 question answered! Thanks!!

And his experience was reported as successful, too.

I'll need to dig further re. application of oil as suppository. Gel capsules? Other delivery mechanism(s)? Regimen of CBD, versus THC, versus CBD-THC combination, and so on.

Thanks, herb!!
The back door provides many advantages. If one can tickle his prostate then a suppository puts it pretty much where it needs to be

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...

I'mback is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-15-2019, 04:14 AM #12
LostTribe
Cinderella Connoisseur

LostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by moose eater View Post
Watched the Tommy Chong video. The later parts are largely socio-political, not that they're without merit.

But during the early part that was more applicable, TC referenced using oil in the form of a suppository.

Bingo!! 1 question answered! Thanks!!

And his experience was reported as successful, too.

I'll need to dig further re. application of oil as suppository. Gel capsules? Other delivery mechanism(s)? Regimen of CBD, versus THC, versus CBD-THC combination, and so on.

Thanks, herb!!
See link down in my sig and pay attention to everything Brother GreyWolf has stated. Dr. Robert Melamede out of CU has retired I believe but was assisting Phoenix Tears in the Denver, CO area. He is regarded as possibly the most knowledgeable expert in the treatment of cancer with the use of Cannabis. Lots of video on Youtube.

Suppositories are an option. recommended dosage is 3 x daily 300mg THC capsules for 90 days to begin followed with a maintenance dosage. There was something that GW recommends in the thread to relieve the effects of the THC. I believe QWET was the recommended method recommended for extraction of the Cannabinoids. Please let us know of the experience and any questions in the thread so that others may benefit and the knowledge can be spread.

Blessings and Positive Vibrations,
LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-15-2019, 05:11 AM #13
moose eater

This is touching, guys. Seriously.

Sometimes I try to find my way here at ICM, and feel locked out in some ways.

I only posted this thread last night, and the confirmation or disproving of whether this is cancer or not, via biopsy and ultra-sound of the prostate, won't take place until the end of October, with the likely proof arriving the first week of November; maybe a few days earlier.

Though, as I just told a poster here, the PSAs have been notably elevated since later winter, early spring; now steadily in the 6.3 to 6.8 range, with the upper end of normal being 4.

The person in question is simultaneously dealing with gall stones; they'd earlier thought -that- might be cancer of the liver/pancreas/gall bladder, and they were relieved to find that it was something that -can- be way more benign, though uncomfortable or painful.

Tudo, did your friend wait too long to see someone? Was there any indication he had something wrong with him, other than a test? I'm sorry for your loss. Sometimes life's unfairness leaves us with justified resentments. Some of those in the medical and other related fields can have limited insight into the lives or experiences of those they treat, even when their intentions are otherwise commendable. There's a lot of inequity in life. The living stay behind to feel the void.

Thank you, Lost Tribe. I'll read the link's contents very soon. I just got back from hauling a vehicle on a transport trailer for a family member, half-way across the Borough; a mild exaggeration, but not by much. Was it THC GW was referencing, or CBD? What about a cocktail (both)? (*I may be asking questions that are already answered in the link, but I haven't gone there yet).

Re. suppositories, I'm hoping that empty gel caps, ready-to-fill, such as those from the pharmacy, are acceptable, if that approach is what comes to be best suited. No aversion to using suppositories. Just wanting the best delivery option possible, and I suspect that the more direct the contact to the affected area, especially with something like CBD, the better off the person is, and the more benefit from the treatment.

A person here at ICM has offered CBD and THC capsules, as well as a hybrid of the 2, at what I believe is a fairly reasonable price, and sent reading materials via links and PM, as well.. Reading re. heavy metals in commercial CBD oils, even from otherwise reputable sources, was an eye-opener, and an additional source of concerns.

Little causes a person to take advantage of available education, as having the needs present themselves in a very personal and abrupt way. As we once said on the river, "'Must' is the motivator."

The person in question has some decisions to make about their relationship to the world and the universe, life, family, energy levels, and community, assuming their assumptions re. the impending biopsy and ultrasound outcomes are substantiated.

Thanks all. I'll try to reply more thoroughly in a moment, to anyone whose help I failed to mention.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-15-2019, 05:17 AM #14
moose eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouDog420 View Post
I can't speak directly on the subject and any treatment, but I'd urge you to look into Dennis Hill.

Dennis Hill is a biochemist that worked as a cancer research at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston.

He was able to cure his own Stage III prostate cancer using cannabis butter/oil. It took 3 months for removal of the primary growth, and another 3 months for metastatic lesions.

Lots to find via google including interviews and more specifics about the treatment utilized, better than I could ever summarize here. Hope this helps, and good vibes.
Thanks Lou. All resources are welcome. I've got plenty of reading to do now, and suspect I'll find valuable gems in much of it.

Thanks you.

Old 10-15-2019, 06:23 AM #15
Lrus007

Lrus007 has a reputation beyond reputeLrus007 has a reputation beyond reputeLrus007 has a reputation beyond reputeLrus007 has a reputation beyond reputeLrus007 has a reputation beyond reputeLrus007 has a reputation beyond reputeLrus007 has a reputation beyond reputeLrus007 has a reputation beyond reputeLrus007 has a reputation beyond reputeLrus007 has a reputation beyond reputeLrus007 has a reputation beyond repute
have him take a zinc tablet every day.
all men need to be taking zinc.
long story but it helps.
best of luck to your friend.
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof
Lrus007 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-16-2019, 12:28 AM #16
LostTribe
Cinderella Connoisseur

LostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond repute
Most of the discussion in the thread is with regard to THC. Although I can't see why a little CBD would hurt.

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote

Old 10-16-2019, 01:39 AM #17
Dr.King

Dr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud ofDr.King has much to be proud of
Hope this helps, seems you can make your own suppositories if you buy a mold.

https://merryjane.com/health/what-yo...-suppositories
Dr.King is offline Quote

Old 10-16-2019, 03:12 AM #18
moose eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostTribe View Post
Most of the discussion in the thread is with regard to THC. Although I can't see why a little CBD would hurt.

Thanks, Lost.

I began reading the 3 different threads this morning (Holy Shit Oil/Anointed Holy Oil, Cannabis Can Cure Cancer, and, I believe, a 3rd thread.

Just going with intuitive thinking here, the THC seems to me to be about relief, the CBD about cure or improvement to symptoms other than pain, and so on.

Grabbing thoughts out of the air, I'm wondering if oil/extract with equal parts CBD and THC might not be the way to go.

The 1-gram/day seems a bit daunting. I can see the whole process of working up to a 90-day regimen of that leading (at least initially) to a zombie state, with significant munchies. The ideal circumstance being one where the person ingesting is able to function, AND receive a benefit from the oil/extract.

Those persons nearest to this person, if he needs to further this from hypothetical to real, would need to be on-board with the possibility of the person not being as able or as mobile as they have been; at least at the beginning of the course.

Still lots of reading and video perusal to do yet, before I can even consider myself a suited novice in re. to the discussions in the threads. But urgency motivates learning.

Thanks again. Just got in from cutting trees (aspen/balsam poplar mostly) on the lower end of the property, and need to get dinner ready, then head a valley over, to see an acquaintance..

Old 10-16-2019, 03:15 AM #19
moose eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.King View Post
Hope this helps, seems you can make your own suppositories if you buy a mold.

https://merryjane.com/health/what-yo...-suppositories
Very cool!! Thanks. Reading it now.

Old 10-16-2019, 03:30 AM #20
moose eater

I'm all outa' rep again, btw.

Anyway, the article/link re making cannabis suppositories states (in the interview) that almost 3 x's the plant's effective medicine is delivered via suppositories, versus oral ingestion AND (DRUM ROLL, PLEASE!!), "zero head high."

While some may see this as being robbed, my initial reading is that for persons who are on a mission to achieve ingestion of 1 gram/day of extract, the quelling of the stone may be a blessing. if the person really wants a stone, they can always imbibe in a more conventional manner, meanwhile the suppository delivers the medicine directly to the affected area, with 3 x's the effectiveness or delivery of medicine, and less stone.

In my book, that's a winning ticket.

4 members found this post helpful.