What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush Seeds?

Terppalooza

whats the best og kush in seeds form in your opinion? im looking for the earthierst, piniest og. with all that og has to offer lemon, gas soo on :tree:

Terppalooza

Really, nobody fucking with the og anymore? :( Ive been thinking about popping some josh d og from karma or casper og from archive. Nobody got some input on where they found their favorite og phenos?

Mohadib

Veteran
There already are multiple threads about this topic, so there's no need for yet another one. Just search for "OG seed" and you'll find everything the members have to say about it. From there you can sift through the vendors-forums in order to get some more information about the strains you're most interested in...

Terppalooza

There already are multiple threads about this topic, so there's no need for yet another one. Just search for "OG seed" and you'll find everything the members have to say about it. From there you can sift through the vendors-forums in order to get some more information about the strains you're most interested in...

I mean there is always potential for some new ogs being around. some old ones being out of date or fully changed. But i appreciate it, Ill keep looking. but the topic isnt really new to me, just thought there might be some updates ^^ :tiphat:

Last edited:

Mohadib

Veteran
I mean there is always potential for some new ogs being around. some old ones being out of date or fully changed. But i appreciate it, Ill keep looking. but the topic isnt really new to me, just thought there might be some updates ^^ :tiphat:

Sure there are new OGs popping up. If they're any good or explicitly bad, you can be sure people will tell you about it - 'bragging' and 'hating' will never be out of date ;)

If you think you specifically have to ask for it, you should do it in the context of one of the threads that deal with anyway, in order to keep the forums as 'clean' and clear possible - but that's just my opinion:)
What's also just my opinion: You should check out Karma's Biker Kush line for plants that deliver the package you're looking for. It's just a pleasure and great fun to grow them! Constantly!
His JoshD OG line on the other hand seems to be a little more stubborn when it comes to spitting out plants that have it all. Nice plants that deliver great highs, but in my experience, many of them lack the smell and flavor you should be able to expect from a solid OG line.:tiphat:

Jammal

OG kush crosses are the best option imo

Big buddah. badazz cheese

Humboldt seeds ? The new. Larry OG x cookies

Maybe a sfv og cross

nickman

Veteran
I’d definitely say go with Karma Genetics...!!!...

Biker Kush is a GREAT OG seed line... really good...!!!...

I’m growing a biker Kush cross right now for Karma actually...

It’s Sherbert Ix x Biker Kush. . . Check out Karma’s sub-forum...!!!...

mexweed

Veteran
not a fan of the josh d I had because of the hells angel phenos with too much blackberry, but I have never grown it

the ones I have been looking into recently are csi's sfvX91 and mosca's DXlegend

but first I have some garden of green's larry to run, listed as sfvXghost, I'll be starting them in a couple weeks, I grabbed them sort of on a whim to try a new seedbank they were cheapish and they look like they have some nice strains if they are legit

nahual

not a fan of the josh d I had because of the hells angel phenos with too much blackberry, but I have never grown it

the ones I have been looking into recently are csi's sfvX91 and mosca's DXlegend

but first I have some garden of green's larry to run, listed as sfvXghost, I'll be starting them in a couple weeks, I grabbed them sort of on a whim to try a new seedbank they were cheapish and they look like they have some nice strains if they are legit

just reposting this info, i have the HA cut as well, and have not noticed any blackberry at all.

Originally Posted by Karma G View Post
Its a cut from orange county. No vlackberry in it as i know ore have seen. Just straight old style og kush.

Milo info looks pretty on point as i know it.

Just it was grown by 2 growers for HA not by HA from what i heard.

T

TakenByTheSky

Reserva privada fem OG seeds were right in the money for the legit cut with nothing added to water it down. I had the Louis XIII and raskals fire of at the same time to compare, aside from alight differences in growth patter the most was basically the same.

nahual

Someone needs to take all of that hell's angels bullshit off the sites
fuck that bigot racist nonsense
there are no racist herbs, off yourself if you like racist herbs :tiphat:
some people are vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian, herbivore, omnivore,
some people are carnivores, cannibals, thiefs liars and murderers

the fact is all of these things ultimately are not compatible
it does not work not enough space room freedom air oxygen to breathe

not sure i follow. was just posting info about the genetic itself, certainly nothing to do with the motorcycle club or it's views.

Terppalooza

Ohh geee

Ohh geee

looked up gardens of green seedbank. idk they look sus ^^ csi i ran a bunch of tks1 and chem91 x tk they sucked bad. all 48 phenos (both strains in total). so i pass on anything csi. karmas stuff ive found fire lemony og phenos same with archive. Still searching for that pine forest pheno tho

MisterObscure

looked up gardens of green seedbank. idk they look sus ^^ csi i ran a bunch of tks1 and chem91 x tk they sucked bad. all 48 phenos (both strains in total). so i pass on anything csi. karmas stuff ive found fire lemony og phenos same with archive. Still searching for that pine forest pheno tho

Any luck on your OG search?

mexweed

Veteran
the garden of green larry was actually pretty fire, I had 3 phenos one was short squat lemon zest no real og flavor but really chunky nugs, one was more medium stature and had the tops looking like golfball tipped fists sticking up had good flavor definitely more kushy, then there was a taller flopping all over pheno that really came through with the flavor much greasier that almost over saturated kush flavor on the palate

Terppalooza

the garden of green larry was actually pretty fire, I had 3 phenos one was short squat lemon zest no real og flavor but really chunky nugs, one was more medium stature and had the tops looking like golfball tipped fists sticking up had good flavor definitely more kushy, then there was a taller flopping all over pheno that really came through with the flavor much greasier that almost over saturated kush flavor on the palate

do you have pictures of them somewhere?

mexweed

Veteran
yeah not great ones they were probably going into week 3, I have a couple seeds left I might start soon now that I know which pheno to look for, I also have some ghost s1 sourced from a place out of Oklahoma but they haven't had any in stock the last times I've checked, I will probably give those a go before the leftover larry
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php