What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fess up! how many of you old farts need a nap?

D

draco

...all i remember is testing the cure on some Mango Haze and Sour Diesel. Had to test each jar ya know... the next thing i remember is waking up really hungry...

btw napping resets the hunger button for me - even if i didn't just smoke till i choked...!

napping is nature's small way of saying sorry about the aging thing...

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
ah...ah...ah......napping is natures reward thing for make'ing "IT " to old age......

Bullfrog44

Veteran
I wish I could nap, major insomnia problems here. Nice to see you old guys are getting your rest, nothing worse than a grumpy old man, lol. Have a good and restful day everybody.

bootea

naps

naps

I'm 67 and I say sleep is good. Very necessary and productive from a health and healing standpoint.

_Rudy_

I am 44 and I usually take a nap everyday that I can. My back is so bad off that after 4-5 hours in bed it hurts so bad I cannot sleep any longer then that so those naps really help.

Rudy

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
I took a nice power nap today....how ironic that this thread is here when I awoke. ahhhhh...naps.

F

Fastcast

My Dad had one false eye,so when he would be sleeping he always had one eye on us,it was kinda weird.I miss you Dad!!!!!

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i hate the fact that we HAVE to get sleep as human beings.... can you imagine how many more things we could accomplish in our lives if we never slept? FUCKIN A!....

i personally NEED naps...its shitty, but its the truth... when i dont get sleep i turn into a fucking asshole... ive heard it many many times throughout my life... its strange but true...

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
When I lay down with my girl to watch a little TV I nod off. I just get so relaxed and hate the TV programs she always watches.

She gets angry and yells at me. "Are you going to sleep?" she yells.

I have learned to say stuff like no, I am just resting my eyes. By that time it's on. I may need an older girl friend.

There are a lot of senior citizens on this site lol.

Andyo

Veteran
55 ha ha get up coffee,ic chat ,gym,eat ,nap,swim,walk,eat, walk,ic chat.bedtime.A

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Im a youngster only 28 but suffer from very bad insomnia... so I love my 10 - 15 power naps during the day... try to get 3 in if i can :)

dddaver

Veteran
I've been taking 15-20 min. "power naps" since I was in my 20's. Now that I'm older somebody decided I do that because I an old fart I guess. :tiphat:

everyday around 1-2 p.m my head n eyes get heavy, it's ova..wake-up an hr. later with drool running out if my mouth..and oh yeah, i snore like mofo! luv my naps!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm a napper...the only thing that keeps me awake out here is a hummingbird bouncin off the plastic trying to find his way out...peace..DD
picture.php