Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Oaxaca 79

Thread Title Search
Oaxaca 79 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-25-2020, 09:16 PM #331
Pineapple_Punch

Pineapple_Punch has a brilliant futurePineapple_Punch has a brilliant futurePineapple_Punch has a brilliant futurePineapple_Punch has a brilliant futurePineapple_Punch has a brilliant futurePineapple_Punch has a brilliant futurePineapple_Punch has a brilliant futurePineapple_Punch has a brilliant futurePineapple_Punch has a brilliant futurePineapple_Punch has a brilliant futurePineapple_Punch has a brilliant future
The last few Days i always thought about a new projekt i have in my head for a while. And i came to the conclusion that i'll start it now, we have the dark time of the year and i need a little new project to focus on.

So i'll cross the Cannabiogen Oaxaca'79S1 with some males of this here...

The good thing is, i already have 2 big CBG Oaxaca'79S1 mothers i could pollinate......

“If you’re committed enough, you can make any story work. I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner and it worked because I believed it” Saul Goodman
Pineapple_Punch is online now Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-25-2020, 09:20 PM #332
rizraz
IC Mag Supporter

rizraz is a glorious beacon of lightrizraz is a glorious beacon of lightrizraz is a glorious beacon of lightrizraz is a glorious beacon of lightrizraz is a glorious beacon of lightrizraz is a glorious beacon of lightrizraz is a glorious beacon of lightrizraz is a glorious beacon of lightrizraz is a glorious beacon of lightrizraz is a glorious beacon of lightrizraz is a glorious beacon of light
Well they're amazing. Your double is fucking stunning and I've enjoyed seeing your project here. Congratulations on both of them. I don't think they could have been more successful.

I've collect a nice kick of Oaxacan seeds. Ace's Oaxaca X Panama, AKbeanbrains BOEL Oaxacan X Dwarf Oaxaca and Big Skunk X Oaxacan. I'm gonna sprout all of them at one time and do a big Oaxacan run but I feel like I'm gonna get one more special pack some kinda way before I do. Just waiting on faith to deliver that last whatever it is for the Oxacan run.
Everything I do is within compliant legal limits for the states in which those projects are conducted in. My opinions aren't always popular, sorry if you're on the wrong side of one. I'm neurodivergent so I'll be making no apologies beyond this one.

"Nature produces individuals and nothing more" -CHARLES EDWIN BESSEY

My current grow dairies

Kali China Breeders Pack plus Bubba Hash and Nepal Jam from Ace Seeds
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=374396

BG Cindy from 00, Romulan genetics Rom, Djshorts Temple Flo, plus some extras and clones
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=374416

Hokkaido Outdoor Observations
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377525
rizraz is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2020, 05:19 AM #333
acespicoli

acespicoli is just really niceacespicoli is just really niceacespicoli is just really niceacespicoli is just really niceacespicoli is just really niceacespicoli is just really niceacespicoli is just really niceacespicoli is just really niceacespicoli is just really niceacespicoli is just really niceacespicoli is just really nice
what is this FHS you speak of PP

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2020, 12:18 PM #334
Pineapple_Punch

Pineapple_Punch has a brilliant futurePineapple_Punch has a brilliant futurePineapple_Punch has a brilliant futurePineapple_Punch has a brilliant futurePineapple_Punch has a brilliant futurePineapple_Punch has a brilliant futurePineapple_Punch has a brilliant futurePineapple_Punch has a brilliant futurePineapple_Punch has a brilliant futurePineapple_Punch has a brilliant futurePineapple_Punch has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by acespicoli View Post
what is this FHS you speak of PP
Hello ace, it's Federation Seed Companys Hawaiian Sativa.

“If you’re committed enough, you can make any story work. I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner and it worked because I believed it” Saul Goodman

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2020, 01:13 PM #335
Pineapple_Punch

Lower bud.

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2020, 03:31 PM #336
MallardDuck

MallardDuck is a glorious beacon of lightMallardDuck is a glorious beacon of lightMallardDuck is a glorious beacon of lightMallardDuck is a glorious beacon of lightMallardDuck is a glorious beacon of lightMallardDuck is a glorious beacon of lightMallardDuck is a glorious beacon of lightMallardDuck is a glorious beacon of lightMallardDuck is a glorious beacon of lightMallardDuck is a glorious beacon of lightMallardDuck is a glorious beacon of light
Maybe Im wierd but that is the cutest nug I have seen in a slice. I almost want to cuddle it.
MallardDuck is online now Quote

Old 11-29-2020, 03:50 PM #337
Pineapple_Punch

Day 83 12/12, close to harvest....

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2020, 07:24 AM #338
Pineapple_Punch

So, i've harvested the Double Oaxaca'79 at Day 91 12/12. Since it was only one Plant i trimmed her wet. The blown up calyxes from the Cannabiogen Oaxaca'79S1 coming through pretty good i would say. All in all the buds have a better density as both of the parents on their own. It was a bit cold over the last days/weeks, so some calyxes have a slightly purple hue.

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-08-2020, 11:04 PM #339
Pineapple_Punch

Female part of the Double Oaxaca'79 cross.....

Old 12-09-2020, 06:19 AM #340
sbeanonnamellow

sbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of light
Bro that looks delicious! Was this a line offered to the public from Cannabiogen or something only circulating through private hands and friends of friends? Apologies if it is something that has already been answered, I haven't read the entire thread yet. Much love
sbeanonnamellow is offline Quote