You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > ~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Thread Title Search
~Star~Crash~ All & Everything Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-28-2020, 12:19 AM #171
star crash
We Will Get By ... We Will Survive

star crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperfield View Post
Dude, that chems got me at a loss for words almost... nothin but gut r there.... I had that Corey hair stardawg cut from double triple.... dude... that was hands down some of the best nugs I ever smoked or grew... the buds were heavy n danky.... I miss that shit...
I don’t know what this plants gonna do ? It came to me as a clone , We will see if lightning strikes ha ha , lol I’m resisting the urge to up the wattage because when I up the wattage I up the insanity,But I did hang another horizontal bat wing reflected lamp in a smaller flowering room today with assistance from my son

Old 11-28-2020, 01:20 AM #172
Copperfield

Copperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud of
Well broski, I’ll tell ya this... what’s really scary is when u do go that extra mile, but your scared your gonna come home and the fire departments gonna be there along w the popo because something malfunctioned or shorted.... that’s my nightmare dude.. I been making my wife come home for lunch n check on that shit cause it’s scary... yea, we all wanna get those lunkers.... just triple check anything and everything u do from your timers to your outlets... look for burns or scuffs on the wiring....anything that throws a question in your mind.... fix it or replace it..... I just bought all new equipment and I’m still scared... that scary sense is what keeps big dogs like us outta Harry uncomfortable situations... now that I’m done being worried for u.... quit fuckin around n hang another double ender n that bitch... I just put 3 in mine w the turbos,... I’m pushing 1150 w turbos on outta each ballast... I’ll feel better if my place ain’t the only one that catches fire!!
Copperfield is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2020, 02:40 AM #173
star crash

star crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivor
Quote:
Well broski, I’ll tell ya this... what’s really scary is when u do go that extra mile, but your scared your gonna come home and the fire departments gonna be there along w the popo because something malfunctioned or shorted.... that’s my nightmare dude.. I been making my wife come home for lunch n check on that shit cause it’s scary... yea, we all wanna get those lunkers.... just triple check anything and everything u do from your timers to your outlets... look for burns or scuffs on the wiring....anything that throws a question in your mind.... fix it or replace it..... I just bought all new equipment and I’m still scared... that scary sense is what keeps big dogs like us outta Harry uncomfortable situations... now that I’m done being worried for u.... quit fuckin around n hang another double ender n that bitch... I just put 3 in mine w the turbos,... I’m pushing 1150 w turbos on outta each ballast... I’ll feel better if my place ain’t the only one that catches fire!!
N.E.M. Just starting to show her thing

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2020, 06:16 AM #174
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
Quote:
Dude, that chems got me at a loss for words almost... nothin but gut r there.... I had that Corey hair stardawg cut from double triple.... dude... that was hands down some of the best nugs I ever smoked or grew... the buds were heavy n danky.... I miss that shit...
I got a bunch of Corey drying now. I’ve held that cut for years. I’ll never let it go. It’s so greasy. Even when it’s dry it still feels wet. The dried nugs almost feel like cloth. Very unique

Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote

14 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2020, 06:56 AM #175
Copperfield

Copperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud of
Yea VP.... I wish I coulda kept it but I didn’t have things dialed in right and I have to leave town for weeks at a time sometimes.... what I have now are just some oldies... whatever it takes tho... just glad to have something goin.... I’m hoping to see this system I’m running do some good things... I’m running the gs cookies, island sweet skunk, super silver haze and that grape stomper x sour bubble cross.... here’s a shot o that Corey tho....
Copperfield is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2020, 07:03 AM #176
Zomboy

Zomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Phoenix View Post
I got a bunch of Corey drying now. I’ve held that cut for years. I’ll never let it go. It’s so greasy. Even when it’s dry it still feels wet. The dried nugs almost feel like cloth. Very unique

View Image View Image View Image
She looks great, photogenic thats for sure
Zomboy is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2020, 10:24 AM #177
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by star crash View Post
nice frost. amnesia can be frosty. I think its fruity bubblegumy ssh.

Old 11-28-2020, 03:02 PM #178
star crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Phoenix View Post

View Image View Image View Image

Quote:
View Image Yea VP.... I wish I coulda kept it but I didn’t have things dialed in right and I have to leave town for weeks at a time sometimes.... what I have now are just some oldies... whatever it takes tho... just glad to have something goin.... I’m hoping to see this system I’m running do some good things... I’m running the gs cookies, island sweet skunk, super silver haze and that grape stomper x sour bubble cross.... here’s a shot o that Corey tho....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboy View Post
She looks great, photogenic thats for sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHA KALA View Post
nice frost. amnesia can be frosty. I think its fruity bubblegumy ssh. View Image
Absolutely beautiful ....

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2020, 04:36 PM #179
star crash

CJ x SDbx

Old 11-28-2020, 04:39 PM #180
star crash

RuntZ Excellent combination of flavor and quality of high in my humble opinionContinues to be a favorite She’s quick to flower this one will go four more weeks

7 members found this post helpful.