Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Massachusetts > Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

Thread Title Search
Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2020, 06:39 AM #1131
Chunkypigs
Lime and limpid green

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanicalBill View Post
I am just curious as I've never purchased a clone before, what is considered outrageous? I have no idea if a clone should be $5 or $500.. Thanks
At least $500 for legit clones in Mass...
Chunkypigs is online now Quote

Old 11-28-2020, 02:01 PM #1132
HerbChambers

HerbChambers is a glorious beacon of lightHerbChambers is a glorious beacon of lightHerbChambers is a glorious beacon of lightHerbChambers is a glorious beacon of lightHerbChambers is a glorious beacon of lightHerbChambers is a glorious beacon of lightHerbChambers is a glorious beacon of lightHerbChambers is a glorious beacon of lightHerbChambers is a glorious beacon of lightHerbChambers is a glorious beacon of lightHerbChambers is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanicalBill View Post
I am just curious as I've never purchased a clone before, what is considered outrageous? I have no idea if a clone should be $5 or $500.. Thanks
I did not see any clones as cheap as $5, but there were definitely clones there for $30. And there was also clones for $500 or more.

Some people had samples to back up their cuts, others did not.
HerbChambers is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2020, 02:59 PM #1133
star crash
We Will Get By ... We Will Survive

star crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivor
$50 is the right price for elite clients

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-04-2020, 10:11 PM #1134
BotanicalBill

BotanicalBill has disabled reputation
So apparently all over the F'in map! Thanks, guys.
BotanicalBill is offline Quote

Old 12-20-2020, 03:40 PM #1135
Magnificat

Magnificat is a jewel in the roughMagnificat is a jewel in the roughMagnificat is a jewel in the roughMagnificat is a jewel in the roughMagnificat is a jewel in the roughMagnificat is a jewel in the rough
What is strange is I have found most decent strains when grown right outperform and knock the socks off anyone who tries them. Not sure i would ever pay or charge anyone more than nominal fees for a clone.

I am sorry if some people make themselves feel important by hoarding so called elite clones.. Every plant I grow (clone or seed) is better than 99% of all dispensary weed and 99% better than any weed anyone else has ever grown and given me or sold me.. Why is this? Cause my grow methods yeild good results. Nothing compares to a well grown plant of ANY strain i grow myself.. And that includes pollen chucking strains all come out amazing too.

Here is my take. I think people believe that because their run ended up being decent or a better than decent run and the stuff is good it was the strain and not the quality grow. I hate to burst some bubbles but put 40+ grows under the belt with continuous purchase of elite seeds and you will see they are all the same.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-21-2020, 08:33 AM #1136
marmarb

marmarb is a glorious beacon of lightmarmarb is a glorious beacon of lightmarmarb is a glorious beacon of lightmarmarb is a glorious beacon of lightmarmarb is a glorious beacon of lightmarmarb is a glorious beacon of lightmarmarb is a glorious beacon of lightmarmarb is a glorious beacon of lightmarmarb is a glorious beacon of lightmarmarb is a glorious beacon of lightmarmarb is a glorious beacon of light
Last 2 shows were thrips gathering functions remember to quarantine new cuts. At this rate I maybe done with them until 2022.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-21-2020, 05:30 PM #1137
Facelesdoll

Facelesdoll is a jewel in the roughFacelesdoll is a jewel in the roughFacelesdoll is a jewel in the roughFacelesdoll is a jewel in the roughFacelesdoll is a jewel in the roughFacelesdoll is a jewel in the roughFacelesdoll is a jewel in the roughFacelesdoll is a jewel in the rough
No bueno captain!

This is why I dont buy at shows, I trade, and nuke the ever-loving buns off anything I take in. Its an extensive process but a reassuring one as well.
Facelesdoll is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-21-2020, 06:40 PM #1138
HerbChambers

HerbChambers is a glorious beacon of lightHerbChambers is a glorious beacon of lightHerbChambers is a glorious beacon of lightHerbChambers is a glorious beacon of lightHerbChambers is a glorious beacon of lightHerbChambers is a glorious beacon of lightHerbChambers is a glorious beacon of lightHerbChambers is a glorious beacon of lightHerbChambers is a glorious beacon of lightHerbChambers is a glorious beacon of lightHerbChambers is a glorious beacon of light
I’m still cleaning up from 2 events ago...smh
HerbChambers is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-21-2020, 10:43 PM #1139
Facelesdoll

Facelesdoll is a jewel in the roughFacelesdoll is a jewel in the roughFacelesdoll is a jewel in the roughFacelesdoll is a jewel in the roughFacelesdoll is a jewel in the roughFacelesdoll is a jewel in the roughFacelesdoll is a jewel in the roughFacelesdoll is a jewel in the rough
Not from anything you got from me right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbChambers View Post
I’m still cleaning up from 2 events ago...smh
Safer than sorry I wash the plants under running water and give them a solid rub down and then fluff the roots under water to get soil off and proceed to dunk everything under a concentrate neem, water and soap mi with a solid quarantine after. Because theres nothing like a warm moisturizing shower fml. I got hit earlier this year and it crippled me. Never again I swear
Facelesdoll is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.