Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > VerdantGreen > C4DDF2 grow-along.

Thread Title Search
C4DDF2 grow-along. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-16-2020, 12:44 PM #31
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivor
Thanks js, they look promising !

My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)
Verdantgreen's 84W LED Organic ScrOG

VerdantGreen's organic mod. ScrOG-236W LED

VerdantGreen's low wattage veg/flower cab,

VerdantGreen's 104 watt micro grow (ScrOG)

VerdantGreen's bin growing! 28W LED

VerdantGreen's Quarters - 187w LED organic mod. ScrOG

VerdantGreen's quarters - 250HPS organic mod. ScrOG

VerdantGreen's quarters - 205w LED Organic Mod. ScrOG
VerdantGreen is offline Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 06:19 PM #32
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivor
Here are my two plants at 6-7 weeks... first one:

My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Old 11-20-2020, 06:20 PM #33
VerdantGreen
Mentor

and the other one

VG

Quote:
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Old 11-20-2020, 08:00 PM #34
skunkfunk

skunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to all
looking great. The other one is frosty.
skunkfunk is offline Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 04:59 AM #35
jakespeed

jakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nice
when are we going to have scratch and smell in these pics, cause them look good VG
jakespeed is offline Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 02:06 PM #36
VerdantGreen
Mentor

Thanks guys, yes that are shaping up quite well - i wish i'd had space to grow a few more of the F2s though. The one i harvested before this, that had a slightly more narrow leaf look to it, smelled as Chemmy and filthy as you could ever hope for... so hopefully these will smell just as good (if 'good' is the right word lol)
Really glad js is adding to the grow show... and there should be another test grow or two along soon.

VG

Quote:
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Old 11-28-2020, 12:49 PM #37
VerdantGreen
Mentor

I'm very pleased to say that i have managed to reveg and get a rooted cutting of the first C4DD F2 i grew out a couple of months ago.. probably the stinkiest chem plant ive ever grown... filthy rank diesely sweaty onion/garlic funk and very thick smoke...leaves that plasticine greasy sticky coating on your fingers. The jar got plenty of attention and is nearly empty !
not a great pic... hopefully now i can run again and get some better ones

VG

Quote:
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Old 11-29-2020, 08:15 AM #38
jakespeed

jakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nicejakespeed is just really nice
jakespeed is offline Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 05:31 PM #39
VerdantGreen
Mentor

Thanks js, great to see that they bush out rather well if given more light and space...
they all look very happy and healthy!

VG

Quote:
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Old 12-03-2020, 02:08 PM #40
VerdantGreen
Mentor

hi all, we are at about 8 weeks. plants getting ripe, one smells chemmy and leathery, and the other has a kind of musky smell which reminds me of OGKA. both have lovely large resin glands!

That's this one:

and the other one

VG

Quote:
Gerard's Herbal (1636)