Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Mandala Seeds > Kalichakra phenos

Thread Title Search
Kalichakra phenos Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-25-2020, 06:02 PM #11
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

repuk has a brilliant futurerepuk has a brilliant futurerepuk has a brilliant futurerepuk has a brilliant futurerepuk has a brilliant futurerepuk has a brilliant futurerepuk has a brilliant futurerepuk has a brilliant futurerepuk has a brilliant futurerepuk has a brilliant futurerepuk has a brilliant future
Kalichakra #1 Update

Need fixing things so that I can set more lights...

I know when I give that to her I'm gonna have to work my way training her a lot! or may get a lower yield than expected... in any case I have a cut and I'll repeat properly if she's worth it.

Canopy
repuk is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-26-2020, 06:40 AM #12
OkThen

OkThen is a name known to allOkThen is a name known to allOkThen is a name known to allOkThen is a name known to allOkThen is a name known to allOkThen is a name known to allOkThen is a name known to allOkThen is a name known to allOkThen is a name known to allOkThen is a name known to allOkThen is a name known to all
Looking Good repuk !!
How long did you veg her?

Old 05-26-2020, 11:13 AM #13
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

repuk has a brilliant futurerepuk has a brilliant futurerepuk has a brilliant futurerepuk has a brilliant futurerepuk has a brilliant futurerepuk has a brilliant futurerepuk has a brilliant futurerepuk has a brilliant futurerepuk has a brilliant futurerepuk has a brilliant futurerepuk has a brilliant future
@OkThen: Around 4-6 weeks if I recall correctly.

The most outstanding in this Kalichakra is the scent, never smellt so delicate and powerful apricot+something ultrasweet aroma on a Kalichakra, keep getting her smell when reaching to feed plants at the far wall.

She's very underdeveloped due to not having a light for her, but this time I wanted to run a good variety of plants to spot keepers, focus isn't in yield for all plants.

Never ran a Kalichakra outdoors, if I like this one and keeps like it is (low odour) I may flower a cut outdoors in July.
repuk is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-27-2020, 10:41 AM #14
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

Kalichakra morphed her scent, from apricot to sour strawberry chewing gum (Cheiw fresa acida / sour strawberry), it made my mouth to salivate in anticipation!
repuk is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-28-2020, 11:50 PM #15
Horselover Fat

Horselover Fat has much to be proud ofHorselover Fat has much to be proud ofHorselover Fat has much to be proud ofHorselover Fat has much to be proud ofHorselover Fat has much to be proud ofHorselover Fat has much to be proud ofHorselover Fat has much to be proud ofHorselover Fat has much to be proud ofHorselover Fat has much to be proud ofHorselover Fat has much to be proud ofHorselover Fat has much to be proud of
This is my current run. It's a cut of #2 from the previous pics. This time it's in dwc. Though it's only a 20 liter tank so most of the time it really isn't deep water This is my first time using hydro and I like it so far. The tent is 2x4.

The side pic is from today. I think it's been 18 days since the flip. The pic from above is from a few days ago.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200528_170419.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	535371 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200527_233156.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	535372

Last edited by Horselover Fat; 05-29-2020 at 05:55 AM..
Horselover Fat is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2020, 11:01 PM #16
Horselover Fat

Horselover Fat has much to be proud ofHorselover Fat has much to be proud ofHorselover Fat has much to be proud ofHorselover Fat has much to be proud ofHorselover Fat has much to be proud ofHorselover Fat has much to be proud ofHorselover Fat has much to be proud ofHorselover Fat has much to be proud ofHorselover Fat has much to be proud ofHorselover Fat has much to be proud ofHorselover Fat has much to be proud of
^ and she got fat and delicious. One plant one pound
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200706_190030.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	545002

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2020, 12:03 PM #17
noknees

noknees is just really nicenoknees is just really nicenoknees is just really nicenoknees is just really nicenoknees is just really nicenoknees is just really nicenoknees is just really nicenoknees is just really nicenoknees is just really nicenoknees is just really nicenoknees is just really nice
^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by repuk View Post
I couldn't agree more with you on the effect. Some plants are also really arousing and sensual, incredible to smoke in partnership with your significant other
hey repuk! have you noticed any correlation between any particular phenotypes and those effects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horselover Fat View Post
^ and she got fat and delicious. One plant one pound
nice job! how were her flavors and effects?

Old 12-09-2020, 02:25 PM #18
Dr.NO
Good evening Mr. Bond.

Dr.NO is a glorious beacon of lightDr.NO is a glorious beacon of lightDr.NO is a glorious beacon of lightDr.NO is a glorious beacon of lightDr.NO is a glorious beacon of lightDr.NO is a glorious beacon of lightDr.NO is a glorious beacon of lightDr.NO is a glorious beacon of lightDr.NO is a glorious beacon of lightDr.NO is a glorious beacon of lightDr.NO is a glorious beacon of light
I remember years ago there was a Mandala strain that was supposed to be effectively anti-anxiety.

Was it Kalichakra? Or was there another strain like that? I'm talking around 10 years ago.
Dr.NO is online now Quote

Old 12-12-2020, 08:21 PM #19
Horselover Fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.NO View Post
I remember years ago there was a Mandala strain that was supposed to be effectively anti-anxiety.

Was it Kalichakra? Or was there another strain like that? I'm talking around 10 years ago.
Kalichakra certainly is not racy or paranoia inducing. The high is mostly a head high, but very mellow and soothing, ime.