Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > Ethos Member Berry and O.V.U. x Josh D OG

Thread Title Search
Ethos Member Berry and O.V.U. x Josh D OG Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-22-2020, 07:57 AM #11
TexanTerps

TexanTerps is just really niceTexanTerps is just really niceTexanTerps is just really niceTexanTerps is just really niceTexanTerps is just really niceTexanTerps is just really niceTexanTerps is just really niceTexanTerps is just really niceTexanTerps is just really nice
killer genetics off to a great start! Thanks for sharing!
TexanTerps is offline Quote

Old 11-25-2020, 05:07 PM #12
RockinRobot

RockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant future
Finally finished redoing my Veg area and moved the plants there. Going to take clones today and move them to the flower room as they're growing into the lights now in the Veg area.

Middle rack is clones of my Amnesia Trip, GDP and an unknown genetic I just call The Black because the leaves get almost black in late flower.

This is why I named it The Black

RockinRobot is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2020, 02:21 AM #13
RockinRobot

RockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant future
34 days since sprouting. Going into flower.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2020, 07:34 AM #14
Copperfield

Copperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinRobot View Post
Finally finished redoing my Veg area and moved the plants there. Going to take clones today and move them to the flower room as they're growing into the lights now in the Veg area.

Middle rack is clones of my Amnesia Trip, GDP and an unknown genetic I just call The Black because the leaves get almost black in late flower.

View Image

This is why I named it The Black

View Image
Looking good soo far RR... that black looks like the Kilroy!!!
Copperfield is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-02-2020, 01:30 AM #15
Copperfield

Copperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud ofCopperfield has much to be proud of
Dude, the more I look at that black bud... it reminds me of the manny cut of that stardawg dude... dnt know if that’s possible, but if u look on the stardawg thread.... check out blazees pics and your almost matches it... never can tell.....
Copperfield is offline Quote

Old 12-02-2020, 03:31 AM #16
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Thumbs up

The Black is a beautiful plant
unregistered190 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:36 AM #17
mikeross

mikeross is just really nicemikeross is just really nicemikeross is just really nicemikeross is just really nicemikeross is just really nicemikeross is just really nicemikeross is just really nicemikeross is just really nicemikeross is just really nicemikeross is just really nice
Love the rack... what type of led's are those?
mikeross is online now Quote

Old 12-02-2020, 02:58 PM #18
RockinRobot

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeross View Post
Love the rack... what type of led's are those?
Top row of leds are these. The bottom 2 rows are similar also 6500k

https://www.amazon.com/Barrina-Integ...s%2C173&sr=8-7

Old 12-02-2020, 03:45 PM #19
Dankwolf

Dankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivor
Pulling up a seat

female seeds 2020 outdoor

oregon genetics group

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.
Dankwolf is offline Quote

Old 12-02-2020, 04:18 PM #20
RockinRobot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperfield View Post
Dude, the more I look at that black bud... it reminds me of the manny cut of that stardawg dude... dnt know if that’s possible, but if u look on the stardawg thread.... check out blazees pics and your almost matches it... never can tell.....
The Black came to me as freebie seeds that were unmarked as to the lineage. When I asked them they said could be anything from their "PLATINUM" collection, which was mostly old strains. Nothing in their lists was anywhere close to that black though.