Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Anyone Run Highland Mex x BB?

Thread Title Search
Anyone Run Highland Mex x BB? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-28-2020, 04:09 AM #1261
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivor
Still one of my fav smokes. Been hitting some frozen flower I had stashed. Will look into the Chimera drop. Have 20 f2's as well from bloyd.
yesum is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-05-2021, 10:15 PM #1262
mexicani-ar

mexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of light
Pictures

I didn't really take that many pictures with this Highland Mexican x Blueberry this run. Posted below you will see a male top that I had cut down and placed in water that was used to pollinate the HMxBB. The male is a Ghana Dream (Cannabiogen Ghana x Blue Dream), he had very sticky and smelly stems, with a lot of vigor and stretch. The picture with two leaves on a notebook is a comparison of the HMxBB and Ghana Dream. Enjoy amigos.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20210105_140302.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	556335 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210105_140256.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	116.4 KB
ID:	556336 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210105_140125.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	556337 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210105_140043.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	109.0 KB
ID:	556338
mexicani-ar is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-06-2021, 12:49 AM #1263
mexicani-ar

mexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of lightmexicani-ar is a glorious beacon of light
I apologize for the low quality pictures, I took them with an old phone and couldn't transfer them to my new phone.

Old 01-06-2021, 01:35 PM #1264
holy

holy will become famous soon enoughholy will become famous soon enough
You're forgiven.. looks gnarly.
holy is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2021, 04:19 PM #1265
Coeus

Coeus is just really niceCoeus is just really niceCoeus is just really niceCoeus is just really niceCoeus is just really niceCoeus is just really niceCoeus is just really niceCoeus is just really niceCoeus is just really niceCoeus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicani-ar View Post
I didn't really take that many pictures with this Highland Mexican x Blueberry this run. Posted below you will see a male top that I had cut down and placed in water that was used to pollinate the HMxBB. The male is a Ghana Dream (Cannabiogen Ghana x Blue Dream), he had very sticky and smelly stems, with a lot of vigor and stretch. The picture with two leaves on a notebook is a comparison of the HMxBB and Ghana Dream. Enjoy amigos.
the male looks a real stud
Coeus is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-06-2021, 06:38 PM #1266
mexicani-ar

Hey everyone, here's a picture of my current run , I have three girls in my tent : Highland Mexican x Blueberry. Blue Dream Santa Cruz cut . Blueberry Mojito ( Boel Oaxacan x Blueberry).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20210106_103101.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	132.0 KB
ID:	556395

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2021, 07:00 PM #1267
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
It's not dried yet ,but first tests show a very unique high,clear ,motivational and trippy...

This is an F2, respect @elanius

Syd Barrett is offline Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2021, 07:27 PM #1268
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Wow, incredible pictures!

A lot of BB showing through there. The flowers look so good!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2021, 11:53 PM #1269
Grow_bigblue

Grow_bigblue will become famous soon enoughGrow_bigblue will become famous soon enoughGrow_bigblue will become famous soon enough
That looks delicious. I’m torn between buying a pack of the remaining F1 and making my own F2 or a buying couple packs of the F2.
Grow_bigblue is online now Quote

Old 01-10-2021, 12:11 AM #1270
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Kal!

Hey GB!
Are there remaining F1 's?I'd love to get my hands on some!
Syd Barrett is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.