So far really great
So it's been a few weeks since I introduced what you recommended.
I am using .5 up to 1 gram / gallon of metasolate during veg, and ramp it up to 1.5g/ Gallon during stretch/transition. They can probably take more, this is just what I started with.
Veg is looking great, better than before which was healthy, now the leaves are perky as well.
Using .5ml gal of Mr fulvic in veg and 1ml/gal after flip. Veg already looks better so it's hard to tell how it is impacting that, just from looking at the plants.
Flowers are getting frostier (earlier too), greasier, and seem to be more pungent, I'm excited to smoke them!
Using MKP (I've used it before, but different timing) @1g/gallon week 4-6 (start day 21 end day 34/35) flowers are chunkier by far compared to not using it. I added it too late when I used it before and it always gave me crazy castling/foxtails and new flower growth on top of mostly finished buds, so I quit using it.
Anyways, just wanted to update. it's going great and I can already tell I'm gonna be much more pleased with the results than I am with just Jack's/cal nit.
I'll try and post pics I forgot how to do it on here