Yeah I’m kinda in the same boat. I used to be in to work an hour before anyone else, so I always had a nice 45 min for podcasts. I’ve moved back to the US and I’m currently unemployed, so I have a backlog of podcasts to catch up on. Fortunately today I have a bit of a drive (for a job interview), so I needed to find something to listen to.
Here’s my list in no particular order, I prefer the episodes that discuss real science. Stuff like Adam Dunn and Dude Grows are my last resort as it’s a lot of chatter with few morsels thrown in.
- Growing with fishes (aquaponics themed)
- Grow from your heart
- The pot cast (great interviews)
- Cannabis cultivation and science
- Shaping fire
- Dude grows
- Homegrown helpers (sad about Rob)
- Great moments in weed history
- Curious about cannabis (pending review)