What's new

kali mist

G

1200 watts with coco medium and coco nutrients by hand watering, nuff said.

G

no lightmover and a real basic grow, as far as the lengths some growers go to. regards

G

If this is what I have to look forward to I'm happier than Maichael Jackson at Boy Scout Rally.
Nice job Secret. So how long you taking her? Was it from Seed or Clone. Sorry for all the Q's I just wanna know what to expect from mine. I hope I get an earlier finisher.

Blatant :wave:

G

The Secret's out now :wave: ,fuckin A thats some huge bud you got happenin,absolutely georgous! :yoinks:

jbarsk8

Beautiful jop secret, looks like after buds bent over they started to grow upwards from the bottom of the cola :D

G

hi all, these girls were from seed but the clones ive got at the moment are easily as big. if i had'nt bent n snapped them they would have been around two metres high. one pheno finished at 70 days and has a real nice hazey smell,also she was smaller and didnt require as much training.she still had pencil thin bud leaves on a slightly chunkier bud. regards SG

ehonda187

Your plants make me want to look for some kali mist for a my new collection. I keep finding myself back on this thread!! :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts