What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Morning star 35 days

jbarsk8

Thats a great looking plant ya got there strain searcher. What is the makeup of the morningstar? Looks real nice for 35 days, a couple more weeks and she'll be a keeper.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice looking girls strain!...you have done a great job with those, way to go....you will enjoy every puff you take :)

G

those are going to be some of the most dense, craziest smelling/tasting nugs you'll ever have [and if you've already had 'em, you know what i mean!]

i love MS, great medicinal qualities, too. especially for a troubled/racy/pondering mind.

S

strain_searcher

hey babba I should have some sour star from these hopefuly. Too large to see if the lower buds took the sb pollen but it should.

ehonda187

Damn SS! You always steppin up your pic game! :joint: They look like they are packin on the trichs man. how long you got to go on those babies?

S

strain_searcher

well this plant is done at 50 but I want to harvest all plants at around 60 days and its almost 40 days flower