What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Avid's DP-Blueberry

G

Thought I would share a just being harvested DP Blueberry from my garden.
Dutch Passion Blueberry at I don't know 56 days or so. In the dark for the l;ast three

Hope you njoy.

Avid

G

She has a sweet smell. Very fruity. I also have some White Widow drying and it is hard to separate them sometimes. smile. It is a bery smell though, soft not real strong though.

I finished this one using the Soma technique in hydro, only using guano, worm castings, and water for the last four weeks. I can't wait for the final taste test. it was alrady couchlock in it's high but the taste could be better. So I am trying a new technique for better taste. Always trying to improve the process. smile.

Thanks for stopping in Zep.

Avid

traysure

Avid Lerner:

Those look great....and I bet they will taste like sweet nectar from mother nature.
Please make sure to keep us posted.

Take care my friend,
traysure
=================

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yummmy

yummmy

Those looks very nice Avid, love the blueberry!...thanks for sharing :wave:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool my buddy Avid has some nice looking buds getting ready to smoke . Nice job...what other tastey treats you got growing in there..... "babbabud stretches his neck looking to see what else is in the garden " ..... great looking buds , and I know that WW gets really strong. Glad to see your pics

G

I have some REAL nice White Widow I am smoking right now. It has a real flowery aroma to it. It is nice and sedative. grinning.

Thanks Mr & Mrs B. and vt_nugs.

I have ben growing this clone for over a year now and I am finally learning how she likes to grow. smile.

Avid

G

Hey Avid,
I'm growin my last two clones out of the DP Blueberry. Their @ 24 Days. I didn't find mine to be a keeper. The smoke was decent but the yields are low. I have a LS that I keep for a good indica strain.
GS

BB

LS

G

Quote:
I finished this one using the Soma technique in hydro, only using guano, worm castings, and water for the last four weeks.

Hey Avid did you make it in tea form then added to your res? Or how do you do this? please yes im a dummie.. :pointlaug .. peace..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
New picz are up LQQK see... Now in 12/12

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint: