What's new

easy share!

cpt.kush

hey ladies and gents ...happy fathers day to all the ic dads , well it's been a few weeks sense i last posted anything in others threads and im always wishing for a digi cam to show my grows... well my lovely kids got there dad a KODAK easy share DX7630 W/ THE DOCK..now i have NO expereance with any type digi cam so im gonna need a lil help from some of you to perfect the art of bud shots ..so what do you think is this a good starter kit ?

G

I think it's an excellent system, just got the same thing, except the dock, getting that next weekend. Figured it out in no time flat, easy to follow directions, just plug in the USB cable and upload to puter and all done.

G

congrats capt kush

congrats capt kush

hey all right good cam it is the new model of what i have and you can get lots of toys for it :woohoo: . The lens adaptor is found at kodak .com but any of the 37mm lenses at the local photo shop will fit and allow you to take real close pics . Have fun and happy fathers day

cpt.kush

ok so im on the right track , stankbud this baby is easy to work with iv taken a few pics to try and get my focussing right,so is this what you took that bonzo bud pic with ??...hey southernsmoker i had to go to wal-mart a few hours ago and saw some other things im a get as i need them the tri pod and 37mm lens is on the list .thanks guys next week im going to start posting pics so look out for the cpt's threads and pics ..hey guys what are some of the pro's & con's to owning this thing ?? and if so what am i gonna need to turn the con's into pro's ?

G

yep, that's what I used. gonna have to get that tripod and 37 mm lens too.....

Latest posts

Latest posts