What's new

Lifesaver-sativa-pheno-flower to harvest

Snootch

How's everyone doing on this lovely day? I know I'm doing great, having just smoked some fine finger hash I made after trimming this beauty. This was my second grow, she was grown in soil, foxfarm and pure blend nutes, with two other beauties (unknown strain), veged for about 30 days and flowered for about 60 under a 250watt hps. She was grown from a group of seeds that got all mixed up, out of the 3 girls I was left with, this plant was the only one I could 100% identify. This beauty is definately a Lifesaver gal, sweet lifesaver smelling fluffy buds coated with crystals. The test buds I picked from her were even more potent than the finished buds from my other 2 plants, very narcotic high, so I'm really looking forward to toking on this gal once she is fully dried and cured. I have heard of 2 different Lifesaver sativa phenos...one is supposed to be one of the best phenos you can get, and the other yields well but isnt very potent. I wonder which one I have...shes definately potent to me, but then again, I havent smoked very many homegrown strains.

Pre-cut

Post-cut, hanging up to dry

Thanks for checking out my work, much love to all.

Snootch

^BOG, I definately have to give alot of thanks to you. Lifesaver and Bogglegum are the 2 best smokes Ive ever had. I think I definately got lucky with this girl, cuz she smells great, just like a pack of lifesavers, even the test buds tasted great, and she packs a helluva potent punch to boot. Your genetics are definately gonna be populating my grow room for a good long while.

I've got some more bogglegum and lifesaver beans, and two of GratefulHeads sour bubble crosses (Gumblebum and Thai Bubble), and I plan on picking up some Sour Bubble and Sour Diesel as well. Can't wait to get all those strains going once I get my new 800 watt flower room up and running.

Latest posts

Latest posts