What's new

Responding to the Supreme Court

G

The nation of Caprichoso has dedicated dozens of peacekeepers to the folks out west in hopes they an overcome the occupying power.

Ladies of Delta company, 9th batallion, 420th bubble Brigade, FORM UP!

AT-Tennnnn-SHUN!

Here is your enemy's latest directive

Your orders are to head out into the land and help the sick and oppressed! I hereby commit this 5-6 ounces to the cause.

Good luck girls, and may all of you reach your intended destinations

G

Cap :yoinks:
O my GOD,what BEAUTIFUL :woohoo: Stuff,were do i sign up,I wanna join the Delta Force! :wave:

Did I say Oh My GOD,just how much are we starring at?

Last edited:
G

WAs that the sCrOg batallion!!!

NICE SHOW OF HANDS...........now if people could do
the right thing and STAND UP FOR RIGHTS?????? yah?

G

Oh i forgot??

WE HAVE NO FUCKIN RIGHTS,thanks to all the new KIDS
that voted for BUSH master of eViL............

nycnoob

wow beautifull..this is pretty much the only one battle Id like to enlist for..it be kind of hard tho its like an all ladies batallion..how many plants were these? did you LST them.. I am in need..

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Lougrew! said:
WE HAVE NO FUCKIN RIGHTS,thanks to all the new KIDS
that voted for BUSH master of eViL............

Bush.... Kerry... theres no diff.... the power never changes hands....

Im convinced that once your elected... they pull you into this dark smokey room... The room is filled with everyone who contributed high dollar to your campaign... They sit you down in this comfy chair... and before you know it a screen is lowered in front of you and a movie begins to roll. What you see is, JFK's motor cade... but from an angle youve never seen before... it looks suspicously like its being shot from the grassy knoll.... You see a gun barrel point out from the corner of the screen... you hear a loud BAM!.

The screen raises... the lights are turned on.. and this fat smuck with a cigar in his mouth approaches you... "Any questions Mr President?"

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Now this is one war I wouldnt mind sending my offspring(clones) off to fight in, lol.
Man, i laughed so hard just now when i saw that, lol
It is serious shit though...wankers.
Great Buds matey, fabulous.

Hay bartender, you should get writing man, that would make a great thriller!!

HawaiianGrown

Put that on Money!

Put that on Money!

Aloha Cap.,

That cryptic masonic evil eye pyramid shit on US Currency has got to go.

Lets Get the real pyramid pictured here on our bills!!!

A great Saturday morning thread to come across.

Mahalo Caprichoso

G

LOL, HG, never saw that one coming. I like it! It'll work! I'll submit it to the Treasury Dept. with a piece on the history of hemp and cannabis.

Thanks folks, I'll be weighing this today or tomorrow to see what the total wll be. Think the IRS will allow me to deduct street prices from my taxes? :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Latest posts