What's new

NYCD @ 40 days-to-harvest.

NYCD some of the stinkiest buds ive seen grown in a long time....ive cracked alotta seed packs b4....but whoa those NYCD seeds are insane

shaolin730

nycnoob: Thanks for the gratitude and for stoppin' by.
ehonda187: Same to you, also look at these new pics of the Moutain Jam, it shows the structure more, I'm in love with it myself as well :D.
bigmone: Thanks for noticing, not enough 2pac lovers on this board :(. Damn anti-hiphop people don't give the underground stuff a chance or bother enough to listen to the lyrics before they judge.
canibus cowboy: The flavors and smells are amazing, can't wait for harvest. Gettin' close!
fallenangel: Depends on which one are speaking of specifically? I vegged a few of them for different times.
ms.grateful: Thanks very much :D. Enjoy you stay.
theskunky: Which one? The little NYCD or the GWS? I'm liking the GWS a lot more now...
strain: Yeah, this shit stinks like crazy lol. What phenos have you grown out?

Ok here's an update for ya'll.

White Rhino Bagseed @ 48 days flower. This strain is VERY low odor. Its pretty resinated but not a keeper. The low odor would be great for a cross or for somebody who needs to grow on the down low.

Moutain Jam @ 45 days. Smells of fruityness and a hint of blueberries. Love the bud structure on this one. Looks very blueberryish.

Great White Shark @ 41 days. Sticky and pouring out resin. Short stocky plant, yields well.

Small NYCD @ 53 days flower. Still smells of orange peels and got a bit frostier. Wonder what she will do in her last 2 weeks...little damaged from the fan being to close :badday: big one looks way better.

Big NYCD @ 55 days flower. Same as small one but in way better shape. Any yield guesses?

wikidcalibudgrl

shaolin,,, those are some Short plants! did you throw the clones straight into flower? hmm an i'd say off al lthe plants 3.5oz?? lol good luck on a great lookin harvest of buds,,,
hope my nycds nug up nice for me too, had to bend the top of one of mine over cause it's streched tall, but i think that is over and they're both packin on some nugz for me now, bout uhhh 20 days or so,, i didn't write down when i put um in ( Doh')

Last edited:

shaolin730

Thanks vikid. I gave them like a week to root in veg. The bigger plants had like 3-4 weeks. I found that NYCD likes to put on mega weight around 35-45. Post some pics if ya got 'em, good luck :D.

shaolin730

harvest weeee

harvest weeee

Ok, everything got the chop to its top cola, giving the rest of each plant a week to mature up a little more. Everything had cloudy trichs, some had ambers.

NYCD Chopped @ 64 days. Smells of orange sweetness. Insane calyx-to-leaf ratio. Hardly any trimming needed.

Moutain Jam Chopped @ 54 days. Fruity, blueberryish and sticky as hell. Bud structure is similar to blueberry, very little leaf on this one as well.

Great White Shark Chopped @ 50 days. Smells fruity, friends say like fruity pebbles, I tend to disagree. Sticky and rock hard nuggets dripping of resin.

White Rhino Bagseed Chopped @ 57 days. Not any smell at all to this aside from chlorophyl/living plant smell. Would be great for anybody needing a low odor strain. Lots of resin, but WAY too much leaf.

I only chopped the top colas of each plant, so he's a pic of the colas together and whats remaining on each plant.