What's new

Mother's Finest Budshotz

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Thanks guys.

Immortal we'll probably be taking some down the same day, or damn close to it~

JStreet I use a carbon filter so it isn't too bad, but when the exhaust kicks off and the CO2 comes on with temps risin' - 2 plants will stink like rotting fruit. It's an interesting odor. It's moderate I would say.

G

this is my first post here i have been on overgrow for quite some time and i thought i might stop by here very nice buds you got there :D

the protege

Truly amazing, if I can pay as much attention to the training of my plants I will be one happy camper. That is an amazing harvest for a 150. You definately have your stuff together.

G

this site is too slow

this site is too slow

i mean noone is on here which is a good thing for speey servers but noone to talk to lol :mad:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Shaolin, SCROG, Sal and the Proto - thanks for the kind wordz...

Should have some updates soon, the indica pheno could be pulled today if I wanted, but I want to flush one more time. The Sativa is still finishing up gotta about a week more than the indica pheno i believe....

scrogger - thanks for honoring me with your first post. I was just waitin till I had some more shots to put up before I responded. Stay tuned.

MS

G

M.Steelers,
:eek: Outstanding :eek: man thats a good job,150 watter and it looks better than an outside job!Your grow could be an excellent sales tool for homedepot security lights :wave: Grow On!

Latest posts

Latest posts