What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mother's Finest Budshotz

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Gonna post some of the better bud shots as the last few weeks wind down.

This is from a 150HPS Scrog cabinet. You may have seen some of these shots on the grow thread I made... will try to get more "exclusives" in this forum :smile: :eek:

These are day 42

Here's the first one from the Indica Pheno

Here's a decent one of the more Sativa/Jack Pheno

And Here's one of both screens together

More after the weekend

MS

G

Lookin beautiful,M steelers,I bet ya get high just starin at them,I know i did! :wave:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
THC, Bonzo, KY, ZEP, STTB, and REd - thanks for checkin in and postin the KIND words. I'm throughly pleased with the results on this one so far.... can't wait to get down to it!

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Thanks for takin a look guys-

Nate - I was pretty surprised with the 150 too. Happy it worked out!

CC - you are right on man... I named the pics "Goo1 2 3 5 etc ", gives you an idea of the resin on these bad ladies.

G

Nice looking frosty nuggies there man..
Are they from seed, Or clone? Great work..peace..

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

G

150 cab bro!!!

Looks like you about maxed that grow out~~!
Frosty,great training,what can i say but you got it tweeked!$

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Everyone thanks for checkin in.

Steel - I'm cant wait to blaze this shit up. Cant put my nose on the odor yet... but I'm workin on it :)

Pota - I too am looking forward to it - wish I could estimate the yield. Tough job!

Sacko - these are from clone, My buddy started a whole pack and we ended up with 2 different clone mothers of the MF. He lost a good number of the seedlings for whatever reason. Not as dedicated as I am I guess. These are the first to finish out of the pack, so we'll see which is the keeper.

Lou - I know can you believe it? It's a smaller cab so it equates to about 70 some watts PSF. Ultimately that's plenty of light - plus I push CO2 in there several times a day.

More pics on Sunday I think. I'm outta town now. Should be ripening up reallll niceee !!!

MS

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Day46

Indica Pheno - this one will be ready to go at day 50, but I'm gonna leave it up a few days longer. mostly clear and cloudy and a few amber. Really surprised how fast these are finishing.

Sativa/Jack Pheno - thinking around day 60-65 on this one, mostly clear and some cloudy

MS :joint:

immortal

Looking great MSteelers. As I said before it looks like your gonna beat me with your yield this round but I wont be giving up without a fight. MIne should be ready within the next 7-10 days I think. Later.

Latest posts

Latest posts