What's new

heres to starting over !

G

:joint: well guys i had to split from an old partner ,,and i had to get a new place and set all my shit back up (the way i want to lol) .. and here it is just a few pics to start the thread, this is going to be a grow that has 24 hour light room and a 24 hour dark room. im just going to switch the plants every 12 hours . put them in the dark room sfter 12 hours of light .. this way i get 2 grows in one ...

G

i have all kinds of things growing now im on a big superfruit x blueberry kick ,
im very excited about these plants from looking at the captins grow. so here they are as babies ,,and a few other pics

G

Good choice on 'Espoma' products - I use their; Blood-bone meal - Sodium of Potash-Sulfur & their "soil perfector" rocks.

Many blessings on your new room & grows

G

hey guys

hey guys

:wave: thanks for stopping in .. very glad to see you guys , :friends:
right now i have a 1000watter in the tent for veg .. lol i know it is a lil much but .. thats all the lights i got .. are 1000watters and 1 175 watter .. but it is not enough to veg that room so i use the 1000w .. lol. all these plants but maybe 3 are from seed so i will have many males to boot out or keep for pollen .. i hope to put 20 plants per 2000w in this room , and i want 20 more in a dark room while these are in flower room .. that way i grow 40 plants a day , or in a 24 hour period.my first grow here in this new room is going to be quick , something to start flowering .. i will be making the next grow better , cause i have to find the females , so as i flower these i will start a cloning room . that way i can train the cut from the seedlings and beef then up for the next run , should be 30 behind the others ,, so i should be able to run ,when the system starts ,and every thing is in order . i trying to pull a crop every 30 days , if it hits right ,, but i am the sunsimulator in this room so i can make it hit when i want lol... so at the end of the day im running 2000w in a 8x8 area 40 plants a day , and crop every 30 days .. it can be done with work . but hell im not scared of work .. all i got is time , time to grow weed lol..

G

heres whats in the room !

heres whats in the room !

grow list

:joint:

superfruit x blueberry

blueberry x hog

dsdv2

yumbolt x bubblegum

lambs bread

kali mist

wonderberry

skunk # 1

pok x black domina

strawberry cough

and i have a few seeds im growing out that i got in some bagweed , it was very good or can ya use very good in the same sentence as BEASTERS ... :chin: :biglaugh: anyway i like the form of the beasters , maybe i can cross something like the strawberry cough with it or the skunk #1 or there is something in my room to cross it with , i might even cross beasters with everything in there to see what happens ... could be a big suprizzzzzzzzzzzzzze . but anyway you guys thanks for stoppin by

G

two thumbs up... looking good .. real good... sounds like a great plan.. i also feel your partner pain..

G

damn mail men

damn mail men

damn bro were ya live were they have to walk the mail in :biglaugh: :confused: hate it's taken so long hell ya could have grown another crop by now lol... anyway thanks for stoppin by !!im going to turn the lights back in a few days so were off in 7 days from now lol

thats what the mailman has!

Wow, this is going to be a good show

Wow, this is going to be a good show

I like your setup. Very ambitious to run two grow simultaneously. I love the selection of strains you got cooking. Looking forward to your next update. Grow big and safe. :wave:
NoS

icu

Where are all the updates?

Where are all the updates?

Yo Son,
Where are all the updates of the finsihed product? ((( HUH ))) LOL You smoking dem all up there brother! Hey C'mon updates please get your fat ass motivated and post some pics... :lurk: :woohoo:

4684HealthyPinky-med.JPG

4684WhiteWidow3-med.JPG

:woohoo: :bat:

Latest posts

Latest posts