What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A few GREEN CRACK nugshots!

ograskal

Veteran
Hey Whats up Yall! :wave: Just thought I'd take a few snaps of the Green Crack before i smoke it all up! :smile: She's a real nice strain, extremely similiar to my SuperSkunk! Enjoy the pics! Peace~ograskal

The last pic is the last of my Schrom :mad: and the GC side by side! Peace!

immortal

Green crack huh. Looks really good. How bout a smoke report man?
And smoke one for me while your at it. I havent smoked in like 8 months. Peace.

racketeer

Oh my goodness . . . she's . . . beautiful!

Just brings a tear to my eye . . . now smoke up buddy, smoke up :D

Those nugs look nice and dense bro, did they grow like that or was that from the cure? Great job either way, looks awesome! Schrom too :D

Yummy

Yummy

Ograskal,
Beautiful and colorful crystal coated bud. :canabis: Wish I had those nugs in my hands. Please post a smoke report. I thought this strain was just a rumor.

NoS

Beautiful nugs ograskal,
they look nice and dense too ! :yummy:
any word on the scent & flavor ?

Enjoy the hell outta those babies !

ograskal

Veteran
Thanks for all the kind words everyone! This Green Crack has a very pleasant Skunky/Fruity smell to her that everybody loves. The Potency is pretty damn good as well. I chopped this beeyatch down at around 48 days!! I have another GC that I'll be choppin down tommorow at 50 days!! :smile: Peace~ograskal

G

green crack.........sounds like a real heady high, paranoia?

nice nugs, clean trim:yes:

CBF

G

Green Crack, haha, that's a good name. I bet she smokes mighty fine.

I have picked up some pot around here one time and the guy said it was a local strain named "Hippie Crack."

Nice pics and nuggets.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hippy crack is Keif....Unpressed hash. sounds like hes pulling ur leg, or sum1s trying to cash in on the phrase??? If it fucks u up though who cares, lol.

shopvac

lol if ya really want to get into it fredster hippie crack is nitrous balloons..lol just go to any festi...they'll let ya know....

G

My friend just said that he has only heard of it being Nitrous Balloons as well, goddamnit!

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
that wouldnt make sense.....its about the fact that keif is to weed, what crack is to coke......, y would you call laughing gas(coz thats what it is!) hippy crack????

EDIT on the subject of gas n stuff, I have always thought solvents and stuff like this were a pretty crap way to catch an unpleasnt buzz, lol.....y not use proper drugs if ur going to :confused: ,

square1

the real hippie crack

the real hippie crack

Actually guys.... "hippie crack" was first used to describe bubble hash because of how it melts, crackles and combusts similar to crack cocaine... but it is just as aptly used to describe the nitrous phenom at jam festivals...those wealthy kids burning up their daddy's money is unlike any open air drug bazaar in the northeast u.s. if just a little less seedy... same hopeless dropout vibe... anywho, so kief or weed could be described as hippiecrack but being a few steps removed from the original usage of the word and with less relevance than NO2 or bubblehash, it would be capitalizing on the use of the term...

squareone .........."hippie crack whore"...lol