What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sandstorm and SAGE the eventual cross

G

Here we are at day 34 flower. First pic is my most prized smoking posession, Indy dom pheno of SAGE. The mother of all Pine scents. A very rare pheno as I got her outta 2X packs a bunch of years back. Kept a few Haze pheno's that friends are taking care of. I will definately keep taking pics of her, as she gets quite impressive. Next is the ultra colored Sandstorm(2 pics), followed by the mix color pheno of Sandstorm. This cross has Hash written all over it. I am really wishing that I timed the SAGE right as she would have been a great 420 entry, oh well BOG should be happy.

ES

*waves HIGH!* beautiful. Obvious just how much you love your plants. Would like to know more about your plans RE: Sage crosses. Seems you and I share some similar tastes. Best to you. *waves bye* Akiko

PS: no mere words can describe the beauty of those sweeties... breath taking. Am quite humbled by your skill.

"Thanks MAN" *eyeroll* uh huh. ha ha ha... (see we're back to all the "manly" stuff...again) yes, figured you had grown a few. *smiles* One thing to "grow".. but WOW!... you GROW them..... So healthy. Guess I won't be able to sell you a "Chia Pet" miracle garden, huh? Okies... will stop being "Chatty Cathy" here... and let you go back to slaying Bambi. *waves night* Akiko

G

Awesome Shot dR. Yea mine does the same but not to that degree. Is any of that temp or P-starved induced? How's the taste/high/yields?

ES

dRbreiT0r

i think its temp and the strain

its the second time i grow it , first time she went purple too here some shots of my first sage

G

Tolteca Empire said:
"Thanks MAN" *eyeroll* uh huh. ha ha ha... (see we're back to all the "manly" stuff...again) yes, figured you had grown a few. *smiles* One thing to "grow".. but WOW!... you GROW them..... So healthy. Guess I won't be able to sell you a "Chia Pet" miracle garden, huh? Okies... will stop being "Chatty Cathy" here... and let you go back to slaying Bambi. *waves night* Akiko

Hey Tolteca- didn't know you had a pair of x chromosomes. Smokey just sent me a PM to let me know. It's nice to see ladies on the various threads, talkin bout pics of my ladies. LOL.

ES

G

Looks great elkslayer..i got some sage seedlings going right now...i hope i get a nice pheno from my pack..That sandstorm is pretty..i want to try destroyer from cannbiogen it looks like a good landrace cross...organic eh? keep up the good work friend...

take care
greenfriend

Hola Bambi Killer! *waves HIGH*... my Haze pheno Sage goes purple, but only during the grows that have less than 60F nights in the flower room.

Nice pictures drBrei.... Guess there is no need to command that everyone .... go get stoned...?.... *shrugs* okies *waves bye* Akiko

G

mmmmMMMMMMM
That sage is the best i want, i want, i want. Man someday i will land some of those beans.. When i do i have a good feeling i will keep her around for awhile.. peace

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

BlazingPheonix!

Hey, ES. Just stumbled on this. Great shots of the Sandstorm and SAGE.
Awesome Purple SAGE, dRbrieT0r!
I have 1 SAGE female in flower now. She's 28 days into flowering and has gone from
6-7" to 31"! And is still stretching some everyday. This will be my first taste of the SAGE. It was the first strain that really got my attention in all my early studies.

BlPhF

G

Hey everyone.

Since my PM box is filling up with ?'s I figure I would post. Ouside of the looks the purple pheno is a nil producer with very little high too boot. The swirled pheno has a decent high, but a very chemical-like taset/aroma that I cannot put a finger on. I have since offed this strain, as there are too many strains which are much better to keep it around. SAGE, of course is alive and well. Peace.

ES