What's new

Best automatic trimmer....

T

TwistedRemedy

for sum reason the originag trimpro "about 1200 us" works just fine an can be used by two persons at a time with fine trimed herbs in about an hour an pound.using two workers ...

jamrockjay

After watching the video on youtube humboltdlocal i would have to disagree with u for the fact that you still have to trim your buds b4 using the machine, dont get me wrong it does look a decent machine but i think that is one major drawback with it, especially if ur a commercial grower and u have 20+lbs of bud to trim.

jamrockjay

By the way i would love to be in the position to be considering getting one of these trimmers..... I live in hope lol

hi please post a picture of an even 20 lb harv of your own trimmed by one of these machines. I use a trim pro original and it works very nicely with out molesting my flowers

H

humboldtlocal

After watching the video on youtube humboltdlocal i would have to disagree with u for the fact that you still have to trim your buds b4 using the machine, dont get me wrong it does look a decent machine but i think that is one major drawback with it, especially if ur a commercial grower and u have 20+lbs of bud to trim.

True, you do have to big leaf your plants and break the bud down to a finished sized before running them through the machine. It is the same way with all of the tumbler style trimmers. But if you do your prep work correctly the bud looks perfect when it comes out of the tumbler. This machine is definitely only for the big dogs and would be overkill for most small growers. But on the other hand all it takes is one trimmer with a big mouth to ruin your whole life. I heard that the makers of the Tumbleweed are working on a smaller machine that should work for all of the small to medium size growers. It is supposed to be much more efficient than a trimpro and do a much tighter trim job too.

T

TwistedRemedy

the cheapest trimmers you can find in humbodlt no habla englas if your worried about sum scared kid rattin you out , those guys dont talk to kops

H

humboldtlocal

We are having a big problem here with home invasion robberies. Not all of them are amigos some are white tweekers some are homeboys from the city. Alot of these are because so many trimmers have been brought into the area for trimming and realize how much growing is going on here and how easy it is to rip people off. Two people have been murdered in Humboldt in home invasion weed robberies since new years. A grower in my neighborhood was beaten within an inch of his life last fall. He had to fake a heart attack to get these amigos to leave. They thought they had killed him and were doing mouth to mouth on him trying to bring him back to life. They robbed him of his whole crop. He is lucky to be alive. He couldn't call the cops either. Most of these robberies go unreported to the cops because people want to keep growing in their homes and on their properties. Any technology that makes your grow more self sufficient and helps you to not rely on outside help could save your life. The less people that know you are growing the safer you will be. People here are now more heavily armed and on alert than ever before. In my neighborhood we have armed neighborhood watch. And we stop any vehicle we dont recognize. If you are thinking of coming to Humboldt or Mendo to rip people off you better think twice.

T

TwistedRemedy

Its like this, you grow and you sell and you may get ripped. you bring guns you may get a shootout, people are getting robbed for medi weed EVERYWERE! not just humboldt, all around cali the loca leo dont really care , if anything its just grounds for them to notify the higher ups about violence surrounding medi weed that we voted in. Prop 215 dont really allply to the atf

T

TwistedRemedy

i bet two poeple got murdered in one gas station in Los angelos in the last ten minutes , its anything that sumone else could possibly want will get you robbed , even simple things like cigs and booze will hvepeople killing othersto get them,

"ifyour broke be broke, if your rich you better act broke or sum hungry little devil will want to slit your throught" www.myspace.com/krazmusic "strangers"
kraz is the guy who just got 22 years in fedaral prison for running that medical marijuana dispencery in modesto ca. luke scramazzo is his real name, listen to his music

bcoolbhappy

The Green Machine*ONLY 9,800*Best I've used*

The Green Machine*ONLY 9,800*Best I've used*

I'v tried the tumbleweed/samurai and the centurion and they all do basically the same thing and personally they are way too expensive for what they are. Especially the centurion, you're paying for purple and blue anodized aluminum parts. There is this new company we found down in So. Cal. and they make a real nice machine. A few of my friends prefer it over those other two(samurai&centurion) and now it's the only one we've been using.

They weigh just about the same but THE GREEN MACHINE feels a little more durable and better built and REALLY performs the same if not better. The guys seem pretty cool and answered all my questions, the best thing is it ONLY COST $9,800 way less then those other ones, and they even back it up with some kind of warranty. It's super easy to clean and real user/maintence friendly.

My favorite part is it's HAND MADE IN THE U.S.A.!!!

I RECOMMEND "THE GREEN MACHINE" they have a website, but I don't think it's finished yethttp://www.tgmtrimmers.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Stinky

if its a good machine, it will sell well because someone with a brain set the price. UNDER 10,000 dollars is an absolute necessity in this business.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Still interested in getting the "Trimbox" or "Trimbox Workstation". Got a quick question for you peeps:

I checked out the Trimpro website...and they list a few U.S. distributors:
http://trimpro.ca/trimpro-en.htm

Take a quick looksie at that link for details.

My question is real simple: does anyone have any experience with these distributors?
I remember someone telling me that one of them may be a sketchy and has resulted in people getting pinched before....as a result they went with another distributor that they felt safer with.

Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

H

humboldtlocal

Amerinada was founded by guys who ripped off Advanced Nutrients. Don't go with them. The guys in Willits should be cool. Although I would not recommend the Trimpros anyways. There are better machines on the market for small to medium sized grows. And much better machines for big ones.

ffejrey1

forget the trimpro -- promise!!!

forget the trimpro -- promise!!!

It has been mentioned briefly but the BEST POWER TRIMMER by far I have ever seen... and used is www.strippers.ch . It is amazing. It is incredible. It is everything and more. I am trying to share some serious love here, I have no involvement with the company and know what I am talking about. I will also say up front that I have never used another trimmer -- and most likely will never need to.

If you want numbers I was told that "someone" did 20lb's in 2 hours and I find that completely possible. It is an extremely simply concept and well built machine. There is a stainless steel grate (like a bbq but about 3/4" separation). Below is a turbine with a blade on top inside a very study steel box with feet. There is a hole in the end of the box where the turbine (vacuum/fan...) shoots your trim into a perforated nylon satchel with a nice zipper (for emptying). You pull the material across the grate and everything you want trimmed gets sucked and cut.

The video is completely accurate, it's mind blowing... I have only used the large model and assume the smaller ones work on the same principle with a smaller grate and less suction. Very high quality build.

You have to do nothing to the plant to trim it simply turn on the machine, put beer in one hand and swipe with the other. Sun leaves, everything you don't want gone and ZERO loss of medicine. You could conceivably trim an entire plant however cutting into a few large sections seems to work best.

Any machine with a rolling tumbler requires some work cutting up before putting in and imho would kief the heck out of it or bruise much more bouncing around than a simple swiping. Yes - you lose some of the outer trichromes with this method but when you can take a solid weeks+ work and do it in about 3 hours who the heck cares. And no matter how hard you try you will get plenty of finger/scissor resin the old fasioned way so it's all give and take.

I will never use scissors again unless I am taking a few very special tops of wonderful medicine. You will fire all your helpers, you simply don't need them anymore.

Yes... you have to trim your medicine off the stem when you are done drying -- because the initial trim is so good however work is extremely minimal.

Best of all the large unit is about 1/3 the price you are talking about for the machines mentioned above. Imho this unit will smoke all others here there or anywhere. Very simple, very very effective.

Watch the video, find a store to order you one and change your life - well free up time and save money net net. No more bug eyes from concentration, no more numb fingers, no helpers needed.

I stumbled upon this forum researching if there was anything better than what I was so fortunate enough to be educated about. After learning whats out there and reading this forum I am totaling confident strippers.ch is THE answer.

Hope you get the chance to be converted - it's better than Scientology :yoinks:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
I wouldn't count the Trimpro out bro.....I bought one shortly after my last post in this thread....and let me tell you brotha that the purchase was 10000% worth it....every damn penny. The most expensive commodity anyone has is time.....it's the thing you have the least of and you can never recover it....
The Trimpro allows me to whip everything into shape lickety split....
If you're interested....look up the "F.A.M.I.L.Y. Jewels thread"...there are some pictures in there sometime after my last post in this thread....
I put up a bunch of before/after pictures.....pretty much in real time.....
I think they speak for themselves.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of the Trimpro products...but I'm sure the one specified above isn't too shabby either......peace!

EDIT: I thought I'd save you some time searching for my post....so here's the link:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=2406370#post2406370

Last edited:

VanXant

any more new trimmers out yet?

it is really cool, so some fuckhead is going to try to hack Trim Scene's invention. count on that. no wonder its 13 grand, huh?

Are there any improvements to the Tumbleweed in the video yet?

H

humboldtlocal

My friend run's Trim Scene Solutions. He did not invent any trimming machines he just sell's them. The new machine he sells is the Twister machine. It is a bad mofo. I am hoping to unload my Tumbleweed and upgrade to the Twister. Much easier to clean, maintain, and it is the only trimmer on the market with self sharpening blades.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
I found TRIMPRO to be a time-saver, but still requires final trimming by a human.... It does the initial trim, and then some, but not clean enuf for finished product.

Best part of the TRIMPRO was the absolutely SICK pile of trichs underneath... Actually, the plants would have been better off keeping the crystals on them, I guess. But, it sure was easy processing almost pURE hASh from the floor....! I put Black kraft paper under the bag.... Tons fell through.

ROTSA RUCK, Y'all..>!!

VanXant

Thanks humboldtlocal,

So how much is a Twister? The site for the Twister doesnt say.

have you used one of these yet???

if so, did you use the 240v vacuum? whats your opinion on the 120v vacuum?

appreciate your time ;)

E

Eminem

humboldtlocal, does the twister seem like it does a better job of trimming over the tumbleweed? Are the only advantages the maintenance?

Latest posts

Latest posts