What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best automatic trimmer....

jarff

Right on Humboldt...I think once someone tries this method it,lll catch on and perhaps it will end the tedious task of stopping to clean the cutting edge...I can see no harm in using this method....
jarff

Rabbi

I have been using Big Red Shredder for many yrs.It,s good for small grows and we can do a # every hour with two guys.These trimmers are indestructible...But anyhow I see a lot of ppl. complain about build up of resin and needing to stop to clean the blades/cutters on their trimmers.My experience is to use a squirt bottle filled with water and spray the buds prior to going thru the cutters.....they are wet anyhow so the extra water from the squirt bottle ain,t gonna do any harm...believe me...you,ll be surprised.
With Big Red we would have to stop every hour and clean the gum off the cutter bit...but after spraying the buds prior to trimming ..no more stopping to clean blade...Just try it on a few buds....you,ll be happy with the advice.....I discovered this when trimming outdoor w**d one day when it was raining and stumbled upon the fact that the extra wetness worked wonders.......good luck
jarff

Great tip thx, clean up was a breeze last night:thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts