What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13 X Hashplant ,mk Ultra,kali Mist ,nycd

G

Awesome lookin OK-E

Those are healthy as hell and for 4 weeks thats some killer growth

Tex

Okie grown

Veteran
5 weeks

5 weeks

Heres some pics of em at 5 weeks old.Have been getting alot of males this time.These are the ones that have not shown sex yet.Hopeing there fems.

1st 2 pics r the 3 nycd then 2 pics of the 4 g13 x hp then 2 of the 3 kali mists and then 1 pic of the 2 mk ultras that havent poped balls yet.

Okie grown

Veteran
Thay r looking real good!We have 2 fem. mk ultras, 2 nycd,3 mr nice and 3 kali mists.Westarted the other half pack of the mk ultras ans the kalis.All 5 the mks r u and 4 or the 7 kalis.We also started some pine tar kush , asia girl , killer apollo , sour bubble and magus indoor mix.More pics soon!

Okie grown

Veteran
here thay are

here thay are

Got lots of males this time.We have only 1 mk ultra fem. 2 nycd 2 g13 x hp and 3 kali mists.Heres a few pics, 1st the mk ultra then 1 of the 2 g13 x hp, 1 of the nycd and then 2 kalis

G

Your plants look real nice okie. Im around 10 days away from harvesting 2 mr nice plants. I found they take a little while after being put on 12/12 to start putting on the buds. I'll let you know how they smoke. Good luck with the rest of your grow. peace. :friends:

Okie grown

Veteran
Thx dl. YA Thay have been growing great!The en & ea mycorr. I have been givein em seems to help them root there pots super quick!Thay been gettin pbp grow and ff grow big mixed together wit cal-mag , liquid karma.Seems to work nice..+

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
Lookin good okie. :yes: Nice selections. I've always wanted to try that Mr. Nice G13xHashplant. Can't wait to see how they look in flower.
And that's some darn nice packaging soma's got there!
cook

Okie grown

Veteran
Ya i like soma seed packs.Thx for the kind words everyone.I realy think this is gonna be a spec. grow indeed.Thay are super healthy .I am gonna let em root there pots for a week or 2 before going into flower.Heres the mk ultra again.

Okie grown

Veteran
OK we have 2 mk ultra , 2 nycd , 3 g13 x hp and 3 kali mist ladys.Heres some new pics.1st the 2 mk ultras then the 3 g13 x hp then 2 nycd then 2 of the 3 kali mists.

you should take some slices ooff of those MK ultras before flowering them out ;) Im sure you would want a nice pheno to keep as a mom!!

G

man i rel curious about the mk ultra i just ordered some and i cant wait to start them.. im going to start them and g13XNL#2 also,and do a g13 cross comparison. im from la so i know how the og kush hits so im really anticapting this to be a real good strain

Swerve

beautiful plants though bro gorgeous

Okie grown

Veteran
lookin good

lookin good

Well im puttin the rest of em into flower to.The mk ultras and kalis have been in flower for a week.I will be back with more pics.

Very nice plant Okie. I cant wait to see how the Mr. Nice looks in flower. I have grown a couple out but they turned out to be males :( I did let one of the males grow out pretty big and it was a very nice looking plant. Didnt wait for any pollen as I dont want pollen anywhere near my garden since I am no breader :)

Latest posts

Latest posts