What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr Micro Presents : The Nanomachine

quinoa64

.THIS.

This thread is what hooked me on ICMag. Just sayin. You can grow a kind buds like that in a mini-ATX PC case? Mind. Blowing.

These days you'd want to slip a Raspberry Pi or other nano PC inside so that you're grow box would be an actual, operating PC. Ultimate stealth!!!

icanelectoo

Maybe this post will never get to you, Mr. Micro,

But I started a thread about an LED-based PC grow box I've been working on at Autoflower.net forums, and one of the members on the thread mentioned that it seemed awfully familiar, and referred me to your design. I've got to say, I was blown away that someone had tried this ten years ago. If anyone is interested in where this project can go 10 years later, check out this thread:

https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/pc-case-micro-scrog-led-based-nano-stealth-grow.67320/

And Mr. Micro, man, I'd love to hear from you and your experience with growing in a PC case!

icanelectoo

5hVdVTt