What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most Potent Autoflower?

bergerbuddy

Canna Coco grower
Veteran
Agent 09 said:
wow, nice gg pics greens. I've been researching semi autoflowering and full autoflowering strains for a while. The three most potent auto flowering strains I've come accross is mighty mite, guerilla gold, and sweet 105.

There are some others like Ruderalis Skunk and Ruderalis Indica plus lowryder and all the lowryder crosses, but from what I've herd they are not all that potent. Those pics for the GG greens seal the deal though.

anyone know where to BUY Guerilla Gold SEEDS and which company breeds them??

Thanks

BB

Agent 09

your in the same boat as me. I have been trying to find them for a while now I'd go with Sweet 105 by Dr. Greenthumb but they are $200 plus I checked on his website and they are all out at the moment.

pumpkin2006

I know nobody has posted in this for a while, but I think it is quite interesting and want to learn as much about AF marijuana as possible. So I wrote down all of the strains listed here. As far as I can tell, no one is able to get GG so thats out. Also I looked up Hashberry, I don't think its autoflowering; I could be wrong, can someone point me in the right direction?

2ezy

GG does look great. What type of buzz does it give?

The sweet 105 sounds nice but nothing justifies that price, most of DR.GT seeds are well overpriced for that matter.

pumpkin2006

2ezy said:
GG does look great. What type of buzz does it give?

The sweet 105 sounds nice but nothing justifies that price, most of DR.GT seeds are well overpriced for that matter.

Thing is, they are autoflowerers, so its not like your gonna keep a mom, you would just keep making seeds. Imaging how much time, money and equipment you would invest over time with making clones, when you can just take one female and make a bunch of seeds. When you think about it like that, it negates the overpriced seeds.

One thing I'm confused about, is GG actually an autoflower, or just flowering during a high light cycle? If it only finishes in august, instead of finish after a certain amount of time, then how is it an autoflowerer?

Greens

Sorry guys, I'm all sold out of GG for now... This thread is from last year. We have more GG beans on the way, but they definetely won't be ready in time for this season. I really wish I had more, but I'm all out for now.

2ezy, the high from Guerilla Gold is very potent. I have three versions of GG known as GG#1, GG#2 and GG#3 (all the same genetics, but just different selected parents). Each is a little different. However, they all deliver a powerful, heavy high that is also very euphoric and enjoyable. It feels mostly indica, but there is this great trippy and floating feeling. Many people describe the high as "your own happy little world". That is a great way to put it.

Greens

Last edited:

2ezy

Sounds nice Greens.

Pumpkin fair point BUT, how come most other seeds companies are generally far cheaper then, with the same expenses???

G

hi all, ive got some of greens gg and they do exactly what he says. out of 20 plants i have 19 girls and 1 boy showing there sex on 18 hour light at only 21 days old from seed. the girls have gone outdoors and the 1 boy is going to be used on select girls for next years seed, they are a autoflowering outdoor growers dream plant i reckon... :joint:

Greens

Awesome jingles! Only one boy out of 20?!?! Wow...

Oh yeah, since I'm out I might as well recommend something for others looking for an outdoor strain that is semi-autoflowering. Try Jaysprout's Mighty Freeze. It is his special Freezeland crossed with an autoflowering mighty mite. It finishes end of August, early September and it's a very heavy and potent indica. Also, the piney/minty taste and smell is very attractive. This MF can be found at UTG as well (boreal genetics). Also, these beans are very reasonably priced compared to that BS price from Doc Greenthumb. I bet the MF is better too (same with GG of course lol).

Greens

Last edited:

fari

I'm growin LR2 and they are in their beginning of flower, some crystals and today i thought i smelled something sweet/sour, i hope that will develope more more... I'll try to give a decent grow smoke report when they're done...
Greetz

pumpkin2006

fari said:
I'm growin LR2 and they are in their beginning of flower, some crystals and today i thought i smelled something sweet/sour, i hope that will develope more more... I'll try to give a decent grow smoke report when they're done...
Greetz

Looking forward to it.

Has anyone grown Sweet 105? Is it a true autoflower?

J

JackKerouac

My vote goes for Minigun, a true autoflower AK-47 cross. It is better potency than anything on the streets here and definitely more aromatic and tasty.

pumpkin2006

JackKerouac said:
My vote goes for Minigun, a true autoflower AK-47 cross. It is better potency than anything on the streets here and definitely more aromatic and tasty.

So Jack, where do you find this "Minigun"?

Greens

Hi Rgd,

Yes, you are right about that. I really do try very hard not to insult other breeders' strains. I've had to tell people to cool it many times when they were bashing LR or whatever at my support forums. However, sometimes I slip up and say something like that. Still, all I said about Sweet 105 is that the price is much too high ($200!), which it is. It was just my opinion, anyway.

Anyway, sorry, I didn't mean to insult anyone. Yes, I normally just let my pictures speak for themselves and that is the way I will continue in the future.

I'm interested in this Dplant you are talking about. Is this an outdoor strain like GG? Sounds very good if it really does yield that well (you are talking over a half pound per plant?) Got any pics?

Greens

J

JackKerouac

pumpkin2006 said:
So Jack, where do you find this "Minigun"?

MDanzig did the original cross. If you use the "Search" button, you might be able to find a few more. :)

JK

J

JackKerouac

pumpkin2006 said:
Cant find them forsale though.

They were only a test cross. MDanzig is on these boards, or there are a few people with experience with this strain if you look.

bpb

just wanted to pop in and say great work on gg greens
i have a short season here and it looks like a keeper for us with a the problem of having to bring in crops before end of sept :respect:

G

im growing some of greens' gg#1 and gg#2. i only ended up with 1 female of the #2 but i think i have 3 of the #1. they are already at about 2 weeks flowering, i put them out at the end of april i think. i'll try to get some pics here soon, they look killer so far! awesome work greens! :D