What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most Potent Autoflower?

Greens

Well, they used to be up at the "old" bay. lol. Check out unleashthegreen.com to find out more about GG or PM me if you want man. Because we have such short growing seasons here in the Canadian prairies, GG is a really great because it's done well before the threat of frost and the potency is just so much better than other autoflowering or super early strains.

Greens

bongoman

Sweet105 from Dr Greenthumb could be a contender:

- Sweet 105 is the ultimate “stealth” plant.
Developed to eliminate the worry of police
helicopter sweeps in the Fall and to thwart
pot thieves.

After years of development, an autoflower
plant potent enough and with enough yield
to make our strain list. A radical new plant
that grows tasty resinous buds from start
to finish in 100 to 105 days, indoors or out.

Short-season auto-flowering plants like Lowryder,
were low-yielding and lacked any real potency;
what little potency there was, when smoked,
lasted only for a short time; about 20 minutes
to half an hour. Not so with Sweet 105. You get
good yield with excellent potency and a buzz
that lasts for about four hours, like it should.

Outdoor;
Sweet 105 can be planted directly in the ground
any time after the last spring frost, or started in
a cold frame, greenhouse or under lights to be
set outside when danger from frost is past.
For maximum outdoor yields, Sweet 105 should
be started the last week of February or first week
of March, so peak flowering occurs during the
longest days of the year; early to mid June, with
harvest in late June to early July. You can start
later, or do multiple crops, so long as they’re
timed to finish before your first “killing” frost in
the Fall.

G

good thread...I just had this conversation with a breeder today...I have noticed in my Biko from annaC , which is Mindboggle f2 x ECSD v3 , that I had 4 females out of 5 that auto flowered at 24/0 within 30 days or so....I'm growing the mindboggle f2's from annaC this time and after 40 days of veg I turned 2 plants and found sex in 5 days and 1 plant I never forced flowered but it showed hairs 1 day after the others....just thought i'd share....pics in thread if interested...stay safe

Greens

bongoman said:
Sweet105 from Dr Greenthumb could be a contender:

Yeah, that looks like a good strain for my suitation. I might give that a try to see if it's worth hybridizing with the Guerilla Gold.

G

Heres my autoflowerer, I had a very good early misty pheno that autoed on me. And I never succeeded turning it to veg again, so I dusted it with lowryder pollen.
The first cross brought me about 25% auto, I then backcrossed one of the autos to another lr male. The pics are of the backcross.

Blaze 1

Hey Icmagerz!

The most potent autoflower I had was Serious Seeds AK-47. I grew Nirvana's Ak-48, but it didn't display the autoflower trait. The whole autoflower thing caught me off guard. I spazzed out acutally. I thought I had done something wrong. I consider my self to be a novice grower so I am never sure about things. Especially strain nuances. I'll be lucky to get through a grow intact.

TheHashAssassin

best autoflwer I have done so far for potency was Guerrilla Gold #2. shit was uber crystally, high calyx-to-leaf ratio, smelled fruity/spicey, and a good buzz.

Greens

Great to hear, TheHashAssasin! I'm going to go Vrip some GG buds right now! lol.

holygong, looks like a nice little auto hybrid. Did the LR backcrossing make it have a tiny yield/low potency or is it much better than LR? It looks pretty similar to LR.

Yeah, I was looking stuff up about the sweet 105 and those beans are QUITE expensive. $200 for a single pack?!? All I can say is OUCH!

For outdoors, I don't think you can find a better autoflowering/super early strain than Guerilla Gold right now...

Greens

G

hi greens, i remember your posts from CW, ive allways been interested in the gg since i first saw her.she sounds like a nice strain for the uk.

G

I just ordered masterlow seeds and I will enjoy those but that GG looks really freaking sexy.

I checked gypsy nirvanas and seed bay and did not find them with the search functions.

Apparently it is not easy to get ahold of this latest GG if you live in the land of the "free"

Last edited:

Greens

jingles and syrinx, thanks guys! Remember to pm me if you have any problems...

Hempster, well that would be me. lol.

Greens

Last edited:
G

Sweet 105

Sweet 105

I bought some Sweet 105 and passed 1/3 each to a few friends and we're going to grow it out starting in about a week. All of Greenthumb's stuff is expensive so peeps like me just make lots of beans to compensate. Somebody has to test out the new strains.

Kali Mist MIght Mite

Kali Mist MIght Mite

Rez's Quick mist, which is mighty mite by kali mist has a pheno that is VERY fast, autoflower. It flowers under 24 hours of light so you just need to take succesive cuttings to keep it going or make seeds but it is definetly worth it. It comes out resiny and chody and will be done in late aug early september. ( no mold either and small bushy plants) Its definetly mighty mite dominant but the smoke definetly had some sativa in there, almost creeper in the end with diesly undertones.
As for me i prefered the later more kali mist pheno that was done the first week of october, real headies!

one of my friends who i gifted the mm dominant one mistakenly thought it was indoor because of the crystal count!

Mr. Smoke

Greens GG is some killer stuff. I've given out a few ounces and everyone says it's some of the best Weed they've had in years.

Last edited:
G

wow, there looking good greens. what #gg is the top pic, i am looking forward to trying these genetics in the uk.

Latest posts

Latest posts