What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LED micro box

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Man that plant looks healthy! I know you're pretty on point with your soil mixes RAS but that light must be pretty damn good as well.

RH is always a problem where we live. Maybe after you defoliate you might find it goes down? Air will move more freely around the plant plus less leaves will be perspiring. Probably won't go down by much though if it's coming in from the room.

Any pre flowers yet? :D

rastapaul

Hey Kal yes the soil mix seems like it'll do the job rasta, it's a very different mix to what I've done before with some ingredients I've never used so I was a little unsure of how it would do and yeah the light is just an amazing piece of kit, I'm very impressed with it.
I've not removed anything else yet I pinched, bent and tucked the leaves instead on Monday and I'm going to start removing the undergrowth and leaves bit by bit over the next couple of weeks.
I have now improved the humidity levels though by adding a fan to the main room and keeping a window slightly open next to it, my temps did drop a couple of degrees so I've also had to turn up the oil radiator to compensate.
I'm sat at 60-65% RH now and going off my VPD chart it's near on perfect for the temps I'm running so I'm happy for the moment but that could all change in late flower.
And yes the first pre flowers have started to show over the last couple of days rasta :biggrin: she's still only 6 weeks old today so I reckon it'll take a week or 2 more to start fully flowering but she's definitely getting ready.
The light has been gradually turned up and is at 75 watts now and I've also added a first top dress to see me through the stretch and early flower.
Much respect

Ras

rastapaul

just under 2 weeks of 12/12 and over the last couple of days I've removed a load of fans and most of the under growth and this morning I've pinched and bent all but 2 of the branches.
I'm going to let her recover over the next week and then remove a load more at day 21 and pinch the highest branches again if they need it, I'm hoping that'll be enough but I know the SS parent can stretch into week 4 so I might have to keep super cropping if she carries on stretching.

Much respect

Ras

After seeing what Blynx can do in an LED Micro Cabinet, i know without a doubt that a complement from him is nothing to take lightly.

Keep up the good work!

rastapaul

Looking good Ras :)

After seeing what Blynx can do in an LED Micro Cabinet, i know without a doubt that a complement from him is nothing to take lightly.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks Kal and Okie much respect.
18 days 12/12 and still stretching, I've had to keep pinching and bending through the week which has probably slowed her down a bit and the light has been dimmed back to 65 watts to stop bleaching but other than that everything's OK.

Ras

Green Birth

I once knew a guy who only grew in a cabinet or at least he said he did.
Plywood i'm guessing...I'm looking at your work and it looks like when I helped a grower out chop his overgrown branches that grew into the lights for some reason.

rastapaul

I once knew a guy who only grew in a cabinet or at least he said he did.
Plywood i'm guessing...I'm looking at your work and it looks like when I helped a grower out chop his overgrown branches that grew into the lights for some reason.

It's just a stretchy variety GB and I knew it was always going to be a tight fit in a large pot and a small box, it was a risk but one worth taking for the weed type I like.

Much respect

Ras

rastapaul

Stretch is slowing down and the last removal of undergrowth and leaf has been done so every bud site is now getting plenty of light, she's also started to look a bit hungry so I've added some p guano, seaweed and EWC and an aerated compost tea.

side

flower

Much respect

Ras

rastapaul

Sorry for the lack of updates but everythings still going ok, I stripped pretty much all the fans at about week 6 to get better air flow through the cab and more light to the lower flowers, I also dropped the light hours to 11/13 at week 9 and dimmed the light to 35 watts.
She should be finished in a week to 10 days as most of the lowers already look done but the main tops not quite ready.

Day 74