Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018

Thread Title Search
Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-20-2018, 12:19 AM #201
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
Sticky Sat, have a great day my friend! Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2018, 06:52 AM #202
Robbie vapez

Robbie vapez will become famous soon enough
Everything looks great, mate. Those Lebs are outstanding
Robbie vapez is online now Quote

Old 09-22-2018, 07:05 AM #203
EvergreenState

EvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to behold
Jungle of love in there.
Political zealotry makes one blind to sincere human emotions.
A socially inept man created the world's largest social networking site and is telling the world what is social.
EvergreenState is online now Quote

Old 09-23-2018, 08:24 AM #204
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
Hello, September isn't the sunny month I was expecting. The medical program plants are doing well. The experimental recreational plants are hindered some. That's fine, I care more about people than parties. I have three plants I could take down tomorrow. The rest I will water until freeze up if needed. I will try and post a few pictures tomorrow.
Peace. MedDakotabis

Old 09-23-2018, 08:25 AM #205
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Hello, September isn't the sunny month I was expecting. The medical program plants are doing well. The experimental recreational plants are hindered some. That's fine, I care more about people than parties. I have three plants I could take down tomorrow. The rest I will water until freeze up if needed. I will try and post a few pictures tomorrow.
Peace. MedDakotabis

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-01-2018, 02:39 AM #206
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Hello my friends, I have decided to let the Lebanese go a few days before I harvest them. Temperatures are in the low 30's today. I have two plants outside still. They are doing surprisingly well considering the weather. One other outdoor plant met it's match with a deer.
Have a great day my friends. Peace. MedDakotabis

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-14-2018, 03:06 PM #207
Theorganicguy

Theorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really nice
Hi Farmerlion,
How is october looking for you, are your plants doing well?
I'd love to see more of the lebxerdpurt, I bet she became something special! Am I wrong or is the pckxpanama somewhere in there?

We all miss your updates

Have a nice sunday, hug

-Theo
Theorganicguy is online now Quote

Old 10-21-2018, 12:37 AM #208
GOT_BUD?

GOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, what he said.

Hope everything is well with you.
GOT_BUD? is offline Quote

Old 10-22-2018, 08:49 PM #209
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Hey guys, sorry I can't update you very much. Been working my ass off and helping with Measure #3 for recreational cannabis. All plants are drying and some curing.

Very happy with harvest!
Peace. MedDakotabis

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2018, 09:21 PM #210
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Both Lebanese went over a pound. Lebanese x Erdpurt will go 10 ounces. It was planted late or it would have done better. I will be running more Lebanese and auto's next season. Probably nothing else for a season or two.
Peace

2 members found this post helpful.