What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My dogs. Which ones are yours? [Share your Photos]

my best friend and my best dog

Attachments

• 104.jpg
    104.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 37

Montuno

...como el Son...
Another mastin. Name's Canelo, (cinammon) and he's a criminal. His speciality is welcoming new visitors. There goes all 75kg of him running happily towards his chosen victim, knocks him or her down and then run away like a puppy, cos he knows i'll tell him "bad boy, bad boy". He's got a short fuse too and when he fights his bro, pure violence. Minutes later they're licking the bites of each other.

He is like a clon of my (dead) Pachón , a Spanish León Mastiff too...
Salud.

Montuno

...como el Son...
I have been a dog trainer for over 10 years and dogs and their owners never cease to amaze me. LOL

My last dog did some modeling for American Greetings. This first shot was on a Thanksgiving card a few years back. The second was a Halloween card.

View Image

View Image

Hi!
What kind of dog trainer are you? I mean what is your speciality?
Salud!

rod58

here's my hound ..she's a pure bred black and tan kelpie and a black thief !
she stole my heart ! bitch !
picture.php

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
FYI

whether your pet is healthy or not, Vitality Science formulates all -natural supplements and remedies

Put healthy pets on our Longevity Program and save money on future vet bills

Our products are used by holistic vets

Latest posts

Latest posts