Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > NorthDakota Greenhouse no blackout system.

Thread Title Search
NorthDakota Greenhouse no blackout system. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-23-2017, 09:07 PM #21
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
Weekend Update

Just a couple pics before I go do afternoon watering.

China Yunnan.

The Michoacán Cream.

Just some random pics of the girls. Everything is healthy and happy. I may do some pics of specific plants later tonight. Enjoy your weekend. Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:34 AM #22
Abja Roots
ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder

Abja Roots has a brilliant futureAbja Roots has a brilliant futureAbja Roots has a brilliant futureAbja Roots has a brilliant futureAbja Roots has a brilliant futureAbja Roots has a brilliant futureAbja Roots has a brilliant futureAbja Roots has a brilliant futureAbja Roots has a brilliant futureAbja Roots has a brilliant futureAbja Roots has a brilliant future
Pretty cool to see a GH grow in ND. Nice selection as well. Thanks for sharing!

{Abja Roots Flower Pictures}https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....29#post6688829

Quote:
Abja is stupid collector like me who probably has no exact idea how many plants he got on hand
Abja Roots is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-25-2017, 06:29 PM #23
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
Abja Roots, I had been indoors like everyone else. Then it dawned on me. If indoor growing was the best environment up north. Why are all the nurseries in greenhouse's? Why pay for lighting year round? It really helps me stay under the radar without very high utility bills also. It just made sense to go this route. Flowering may present several issues with the long flowering sativa's. I have some that will definitely not finish. I will know what I can and can't do going forward in this facility for sure. I hope to be able to do 14 week strains without issue. Peace

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-25-2017, 06:46 PM #24
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Grizz, Sorry I missed your question. Yes we do have Medical here now. It is in it's infancy of implementation. The State has determined that the price of a license is $100,000 annually. (grow facility) That was their attempt to squash our program. They also removed home growing from our measure passed by 68% of voters. This is my filibuster, middle finger to narrow minded, panty waste legislators. Who don't listen to the people's wishes. Peace

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-28-2017, 11:33 PM #25
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

ND Greenhouse update.

Hello all, It's the end of a very hot month here. The girls came through all adversities very well. I had some very long days at work un able to tend to these ladies as they deserved at times. Many thanks to the vendors at the Ace seeds website. They truly have the best genetics available. Quality first Ok enough blowing smoke.
Orient Express x NepJam.
Destroyer from CBG.
Zamaldelica x Kali China.
Guawi
Kali China x Malawi. Peace

Old 07-28-2017, 11:40 PM #26
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Weekend Update

These two are a Angola x Kali China.
NepJam x Kali China Sun/fan leaf from the NepJam x Kali China.
This is a center aisle picture. The plant in front is a Golden Tiger from Ace seeds. (Hmong & KoChang Thai x Old/New Malawi Killers). I hope you all have a great and safe weekend. Peace

Old 07-29-2017, 11:50 PM #27
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

End of July Update

Hello to anybody out there.
Here is some of the Original Delicatessen genetics. Well one is an offering from O.D. the other two are crosses with CBG and Ace genetics. None the less they are all fantastic sativa plants.

These are the Malawi(pink hair) x MaPettit. I have three plants in a 40 gallon plastic grow tub. It's cramped for the roots I know. But I wanted a few more plants. Peace

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-29-2017, 11:53 PM #28
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Still the end of July

This lady is a Lilly x MaPettit. She is very close to starting the flowering stage of life. Peace

Old 07-30-2017, 12:00 AM #29
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Still July

These are the Queen Mother offered from Original Delicatessen. A Spanish sativa that will finish in 9 to 10 weeks. I have been very impressed so far with all of O.D. genetics. I will be getting more for sure. Have a great grow and a safe weekend. Peace

Old 07-30-2017, 12:11 AM #30
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

tomorrow I think I will do updates on the genetics from Bohdi Seeds. I have (Oaxacan and Acapulco Gold). They are part of a preservation seed offering from Bohdi. These genetics are outstanding. Imo Both plants have great vigor and strength. I'm not sure if the Acapulco Gold will be able to finish her flowering, but she will get every opportunity to do so. I shouldn't say she yet. I have two plants of the A.G and both could go male yet I don't know. I have been wrong at pre sexing plants before. I let them show their sex in their own time now. I'm with them multiple times a day and can cull a male out quickly. Peace