What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
but measure twice
In this case they cut 4 times. I thought this is the kind of shit Unc does. But then I was like I don't see any Star Wars stickers. Hell it should be space age titanium here not rusty steel. So I know it wasn't Unc. Plus there are no failed pumps on that roof.

I cut out a 2x4 piece of plywood. And there is still that plug to the right from that hack who did the original install.

Attachments

• PXL_20230513_195444039.jpg
    PXL_20230513_195444039.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 24
  • PXL_20230513_195424376.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20230513_195424376.NIGHT.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 24

Drumskinz

bull balls go to diners in Texas & Montana. chicken lips get ground up with pig snouts & ears for vienna sausage. hot dogs? i don't want to think about it...:oops:
Vienna sausage is one of my wife’s favorite snacks when there’s nothing else around…and she always calls them chicken lips…but they ain’t for me

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Rainbow Sherbet #11 middle of week six.
Chunky, solid, looks to be a good yielder.
Morning all.

View attachment 18842186
that's one of the better new cuts I grabbed recently, really good smoke and it was a preroll that I smoked from a legal farm... If I was working there I might never roll another joint for myself, lazy bastard that I am...

Latest posts

Latest posts