What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dirty corner bar

non

Veteran
hi

i had this thread earlier. i was going to continue it but my last round of plants just looked like crap and mostly males. so i scrapped that one and saved the bangi haze female, which was pruned down and replanted. now recovering. so that under 250w is the plan, starting training soon.

non

Veteran
started training, ill probably give bangi 3-4 weeks more veg and then flip time.

al70

Veteran
She opened up nicely, if she were mine I'd snip off all those bad leaves, goodluck.��

vostok

Veteran
Snipping off them leaves ..like the nooby said ...So whats your control point..? avoid the temptation to houseclean, just as many here would avoid square pots pinching them new roots, better to spend some time working on that soil.. add 20% perlite or sharp sand to dilute hot soils and to avoid root compaction, you may need some warm red in there after some weeks of squat internodes?

non

Veteran
The Budda

thanks

vostok

warm red? it's under hps if you're meaning that. yeah soil pretty half-assed, especially this time, but i think it'll pull through. there is fair amount of sand in there, wish i could find lava rock. sorry i didn't understand the control point thing.

vostok

Veteran
If under an hps you are good, but snipping of necrotic leave tips makes it look good, but any further nute burn may well be missed...since repairing the last, also on many occasions the plant is actually feeding of off those burnt tips ...to quote Clarke "Marijuana Botany"

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are going to have a full cab with a couple week veg. Looking forward to seeing this round.

non

Veteran
blynx

thanks

vostok

now i understood what you meant..guess a bit slow sunday in this end. the plant was kinda pale when i pruned it back and replanted, then it greened up. those old leaves are the crappy leaves. looked more like depleted than burned, the pic isn't that great. i do have a bit of habit of being "experimental" and that backclashes every now and then. but i try not burn it in the future too, 31 litres/8 gallons of soil in that box, maybe i'll go water only all the way with this one.

al70

Veteran
blynx

thanks

vostok

now i understood what you meant..guess a bit slow sunday in this end. the plant was kinda pale when i pruned it back and replanted, then it greened up. those old leaves are the crappy leaves. looked more like depleted than burned, the pic isn't that great. i do have a bit of habit of being "experimental" and that backclashes every now and then. but i try not burn it in the future too, 31 litres/8 gallons of soil in that box, maybe i'll go water only all the way with this one.
keep experimenting tis how ye learn

non

Veteran
decided to flip it, been growing faster than i expected. it will roughly double size if i remember correctly. i'll do 2nd training soon.

non

Veteran
thanks

the situation now:

looks kinda small, but there's some stretch left. footprint is 2x2.

non

Veteran
near 3 weeks now. probably finishing stretching soon.

edit: better pic

Last edited: