What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflowers Buying Guide Part#2.....

Jhhnn

Veteran
Samsara Ultraviolet is an easy grow & damned nice smoke. Extremely aromatic in growth, odor control is an absolute necessity. 68 days. Funky, skunky, piney rosemary aroma & taste when cured, more high than stoned in effect. Utterly old school. It has inspired me to grow the parent strain some time in the near future, Soma's Lavender.

Buddha seeds Syrup is also easy & somewhat aromatic, with a much less pungent smell & taste. Nearly as potent as the ultraviolet, but much more stoney than high. 68 days.

Both showed moderate pheno variation plant to plant, yielded an honest 3/4 oz per plant in organic soil under 1000w indoors, pots of ~1.5- 2 gals.

Any suggestions for a similar non-fem mate for the Ultraviolet?

N

new3

I liked the uv too, reminded me of gc

I bet a mini thunderfuck would be a good daddy

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fan of lowryder, LR2 is my fav by him.

also liked the DP strains I tried.. BB , polarlight. BB is nothing like the DJ short BB ( DJ is more mellow , tunnel vision, comfy, relaxed ), but fine none the less.. I remember my wife reading a book about a noob botanist going to the jungle, and there was a shaman on the front cover... very crazy.. he sent him ( the botanist ) a jaguar in his dreams ( him, the shaman ) and the rest I can't remember, but pretty crazy stuff.

anything auto is fun to me.

A

Alone

Heres the 1 Magnum out of 10, from Buddha Seeds, that didnt get eatin by nibbling little rabbits. Week 4 or 5 flower ~
(The Purple Kush smells so freakin good I just germinated 5 beans for indoors. It dries to a dark black)

picture.php

Kustom_ax

Veteran
Ahahah, I've had that happen to me too......F#cking rabbits and rats. Mine were really small and were totally eaten up! Never tried outdoor guerilla again.

Nice pic Alone! Magnum looks great =)

Kustom_ax

Veteran
Hey Habeeb! I really liked the Original Lowryder too! From JointDoctor's
I grew 3 on my balcony and got about 20 to 30 grams per plant, which was nice =)
Never tried the LR2 tho, i've heard the yield improved quite a bit !

I'll be uploading new pics of my current autos in a momment (they're only at day 18)

Cheerz

Kustom_ax

Veteran
@Alone

Just saw a video on Snowden. . . America's crazy man, lol, more and more it reminds me of that book 1984, by George Orwell. Big Brother is always watching you.
Dude I lived in Florida for a year and DAMN was I harrassed by cops!

"Welcome to America, home to 5% of the World's population, but 25% of the world's prisoners!"

A

Alone

@Alone

Dude I lived in Florida for a year and DAMN was I harrassed by cops!
"Welcome to America, home to 5% of the World's population, but 25% of the world's prisoners!"

HA! Thats why I put CCHEM's quote in my sig man.
But anyhoo....back on subject....I would def check into the PK from Buddha seeds. It has that dank smell like DJ Shorts Blueberry had except its on the purple side rather than the Blueberry side. Just as good, as far as smell and taste are concerned.

Last edited:

Kustom_ax

Veteran
Totally man! America is just a big prison with little worse prisons inside!!

Definitly will try it Alone ;) Those purp buds look so yummy!

How tall does it get tho? I got some height issues, cuz im growing on the balcony.
Hence the reason for Autos.
I've thought about putting some auto sativas but i'm afraid they'll get to tall !

My original "theory" was to stay either on regular, but moslty indicas, or Autos with medium height range.

Is DJ Short a reputable breeder?

Cheerz

Kustom_ax

Veteran
Still have some beans tho:
1x Anesthesia Auto (pyramid)
1x New York City Auto (pyramid)
2x Candy Kush Auto (Auto Seeds)

and the freebies (thanks to attitude seeds, I got a load, all fem and way more expensive than what I actually bought ahah)

1x Sour n Sage (TH Seeds)
1x Underdawg OG (TH Seeds)
1x Ultra Sour (TH Seeds)
1x Akorn AKA snowbud (TH Seeds)
1x Blue OG (G13 Labs

Kustom_ax

Veteran
New Pics!

New Pics!

Candy Kush auto (White pot) and Super Hash auto (orange pot):

(SH) (CK)
picture.php
(CK)
picture.php
(SH)

Im so excited to see'em budding! YEy

Kustom_ax

Veteran
I've checking that Magnum! Looks awesome, super branchy and heavy!

Thanks for the tip man!

Yes, I also thought about wire, or some plastic kinda net I could set around them. But now I got my thrusty balcony eheheh.

Cheerz

A

Alone

@ Kustom ax ~

Def do the Sage n' Sour! DAAAAANK!
As far as height on the PK's......about 2 feet at finish. Fantastic smell dude. I cant stop smelling her. She's so dark purple that she will dry black.
Yes DJ Short is a reputable breeder. Hes the breeder of Blueberry. The PK has that deep, purple smell to her... as the BB has that deep blueberry smell to it.
I want a bunch of these beans for next years go.

Last edited:

Kustom_ax

Veteran
@ Alone

Nice! That's definitly in my height range ;) I will surely try some of that! Either the BB or the PK, thanks dude! Is your's in a pot? or on the ground?

I've also been checking out Sweet seeds, serious seeds and green house seeds. Soully for the purpose of browsing them autos!

Yeah man, i've heard Sage n Sour is a really good one, but tall ! :S
All the seeds I got from TH Seeds seem really promising!! The one from G13 labs, eh :/
I've heard G13 labs uses pictures, to advertise their seeds, from other grower's pics. F*cked up!
If I pop her next summer imma have to top her or bend her or Idk !

A

Alone

Mines' in the ground.
If your growing souly on a balcony...Ide stick with autos dude. Harvest approx every 90 days. Order your PK's from Buddha Seed Co and I promise you, you will be drooling over the smell wafting from these ladies. Not a hermi or pre-flower ballsack to be found on any of them Ive grown so far. Matter of fact.....they are so good, that Im actually doing 5 PK's indoors to give me some headies to enjoy. Thats how freakin good it smells and looks.
I also got 100% germination rates on Buddha Seeds AF's.

Last edited:

Kustom_ax

Veteran
Yeah, souly balcony. But i'm pretty high up, I guess, my limit would be 1.6meters, counting plant+pot. I've had a sensi's skunk#1 once, growing on the balcony, it was quite fine - but it was topped :p

Ahah, You make it sound really good man ;) thanks for the advice. Never have I grown them Purps before, and if you say they're that good, they are the first thing i'll order in may ;) . . . started this season way late this year, july 15th. July 19th popped out of the soil.

Cheerz

Kustom_ax

Veteran
I do, actually, have a tent, extractor and lights, which would be perfect to run the freebies (especially the Sage n Sour, now that u metioned it)! But no space :(
It's all in a box . . . It's a bummer man.

I should find a charitable friend and have him lend me a room on sumthin xD