What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflowers Buying Guide Part#2.....

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wanted to restart this thread now that we have some new forum rules.

You are now allowed to mention other breeders and the strains that they produce.

**** But still no links to other seed banks.****

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

So with that being said, go ahead and let us know "Thumb's up or down."

S_a_H

Bleiweis

Veteran
So i just finished my AF grow. I used Royal Queen Seeds-Auto Northern Lights. The plants were germinated around 20.4,and were grown indoor for about 20days by my friend. They were transplanted outside in the middle of may. The soil was fertilized and the place had about 7hours of direct sunlight. For flowering i used bat guano. They grew from 60-130cm in height and had a really pleasant fruity smell-buds were covered in THC. I choped them at about 80days. The smoke is already good,even though i did not cure the buds properly yet.
Cheers

chongsbuddy

Veteran
i too am very interested in the sour spyder.i cannot find any info on it except for the breeders description.

mckb024

spyder: breed by cannad abyss

spyder: breed by cannad abyss

60 days
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pheno #5 ful plant day 50
picture.php

this auto is big and potent!

sprinkl

Veteran
Does anyone have experience with Kannabia? Their max auto's seem very interesting, big plants(for auto's) that yield well. I don't need stealth I need something that can finish flowering mid-summer so I can get the best quality...

Lucky 7

I'm running 2 Dina Fem Moby Dicks, an Auto seeds Haze, and 2 Dutch Passion Think Different.

They are at one month, with 5 weeks to go. The Think Different is disappointing, they appear to be going to make it, but had trouble with both germinating.

The Moby Dick is doing very well and smell very potent, as does the big Haze plant. I've grown Moby's before and smoke them with C99 daily . . . . oh yeah, will really get you medicated!

I'll post some pics in early March.

BadMojo

Currently Running a dozen Pink Salads in 20 liter bags of coco under 1000 watt Cap 6 inch hps fixture and a SS1 with a new transformer installed. So far it looks like I have 7 girls. Of course they are not quite 2 weeks old yet so that may change. May make a grow thread about it.

JackJayUK

Fast bud #2 seed to smoke in 9 weeks. Sweet, zesty, fragrant, dense buds, yields above avg, I was totally shocked at the quality after being sceptical of A.F's.

vostok

Veteran
I'm seeking info on Short Stuff seeds and thinking of giving them a go next winter

...but for my collection I'm wanting a true Ruderalis...info anyone?

tx "V"

midowo

Fast bud #2 seed to smoke in 9 weeks. Sweet, zesty, fragrant, dense buds, yields above avg, I was totally shocked at the quality after being sceptical of A.F's.

Yeah fast bud #2 is a good plant , but I would suggest the auto blueberry as it tastes amazing and growth is superior!

toppin

Veteran
I was talking about autos on a different thread witch got me thinking about a strain i grown out some time back it was sugar mango from world of seeds. 4 star smoke just let herself down in yield department

Doji!

i got 5 Super Skunk Auto' s from sensei seeds.. got 5 of em coming up atm.

curious how they will do, not tried auto's before

W89

Veteran
I just bought a 10 pack of DinaFem AutoCheese, will be growing them outside and gonna start them in 10 days just waiting for the night time temps to get better.. Has anyone grown these? they hve just released a Blue Cheese too which I will buy when attitude have there next monthly promo, this month i got a shit ton of freebies

Mr Jay

Veteran
Duurty Dragons from Dragon master seed company. Strikingly purple buds with a great medical stone. Descendents of Mossy's Jems and Tom Hill's Deep chunk.